Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positives 12:56 - Jul 24 with 400 viewsActionMan

As there seems to be a bit of negativity today which is understandable I thought we should look at some of the positives right now.

Tomas Holy
Looks to be an absolutely solid goalkeeper and a great find for a free transfer.

Kayden Jackson
He's scoring goals and looking sharp so far - many wrote him off including myself but if he comes good then we could still have a decent season.

James Norwood
Positive character, hungry to succeed here and a huge potential.

Flynn Downes
Arguably the best footballer we have produced for years, he could be massive for su this season.

Danny Rowe
Everyone had written him off, but he's been one of our best players in the pre-season and could be like Jackson another to come good at the right time for us.

Jack Lankester
Huge potential when he's fit. Perfect level to come in and shine.

So it's not all bad. I'd love for us to keep Bart, Judge, Dozzell and bring in a couple of decent defenders as well, but there are some positives in the existing squad for us to still be excited about for next season.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2019 13:02]
Positives on 12:59 - Jul 24 with 389 viewsTractorCam

Another positive is how good we look when we have 2 upfront.....

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Downes can be huge for us this season!! (n/t) on 13:19 - Jul 24 with 345 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Positives on 13:22 - Jul 24 with 334 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Positives on 12:59 - Jul 24 by TractorCam

Another positive is how good we look when we have 2 upfront.....

I do hope this has been enough to persuade Lambert that is the way to go. Or at least he sees it as a good option when needed.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024