Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert frustrated on the transfer front.. 14:36 - Jul 25 with 1085 viewsKieran_Knows

... left with Evans & O'Neill and not much is happening.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Lambert frustrated on the transfer front.. on 14:38 - Jul 25 with 1037 viewschicoazul

A very Redknappian response to questions there.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Lambert frustrated on the transfer front.. on 14:39 - Jul 25 with 1010 viewsSpruceMoose

Lambert frustrated on the transfer front.. on 14:38 - Jul 25 by chicoazul

A very Redknappian response to questions there.

What did he say? "I can't read, my dog did it"?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Lambert frustrated on the transfer front.. on 14:40 - Jul 25 with 980 viewschicoazul

Lambert frustrated on the transfer front.. on 14:39 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

What did he say? "I can't read, my dog did it"?

You know when Redknapp would wind his window down and tell the Sky reporter "the Chairman is working on it, he is in charge of that, I have just told him what I think we need"? that.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Lambert frustrated on the transfer front.. on 14:42 - Jul 25 with 959 viewsitfcjoe

No great surprise - the dynamic Marcus Evans likes to get his deals done at a snails pace

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lambert frustrated on the transfer front.. on 14:43 - Jul 25 with 947 viewsDyland

If he's surprised he didn't do his due dils on MEG era ITFC....

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Lambert frustrated on the transfer front.. on 14:44 - Jul 25 with 938 viewsSpruceMoose

Lambert frustrated on the transfer front.. on 14:40 - Jul 25 by chicoazul

You know when Redknapp would wind his window down and tell the Sky reporter "the Chairman is working on it, he is in charge of that, I have just told him what I think we need"? that.

Well, that's worse than the dog thing.

Balls.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Lambert frustrated on the transfer front.. on 14:45 - Jul 25 with 913 viewsRyorry

Welcome to our world Paul.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Lambert frustrated on the transfer front.. on 14:47 - Jul 25 with 877 viewsSpruceMoose

Lambert frustrated on the transfer front.. on 14:45 - Jul 25 by Ryorry

Welcome to our world Paul.

Surely it couldn't have been a surprise to him though? We've been notoriously tight in terms of transfer dealings for years now. Even if this had somehow escaped his notice I'm sure Mick could have filled him in in a one quick telephone call.

Unless he's been lied to, told that he will have money to spend, then I don't see the point about arseaching now. He knew what he was getting in to.

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert frustrated on the transfer front.. on 15:45 - Jul 25 with 680 viewsHipsterectomy

Lambert frustrated on the transfer front.. on 14:47 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

Surely it couldn't have been a surprise to him though? We've been notoriously tight in terms of transfer dealings for years now. Even if this had somehow escaped his notice I'm sure Mick could have filled him in in a one quick telephone call.

Unless he's been lied to, told that he will have money to spend, then I don't see the point about arseaching now. He knew what he was getting in to.

You could probably make a starting 11 based on players we missed out under ME on because we didn't match bids, couldn't agree personal terms, or were unwilling to meet a club's valuation

Off the top of my head:
Stephen Henderson
Jason Pearce
Joel Ward
Charlie Austin

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024