Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keane and Gerrard . 11:55 - Jul 28 with 816 viewsWickets

Both had red mist moments . Lets hope young Flynn goes on to be a great player too !
Keane and Gerrard . on 12:00 - Jul 28 with 803 viewstextbackup

rooney
gazza
the list is endless...... and I bet anything you like its only town fans that want prison time for one of their own

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Keane and Gerrard . on 12:16 - Jul 28 with 757 viewsSitfcB

Keane and Gerrard . on 12:00 - Jul 28 by textbackup

rooney
gazza
the list is endless...... and I bet anything you like its only town fans that want prison time for one of their own

If it was Hoolahan he butted people would’ve wanted him knighted.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Keane and Gerrard . on 12:16 - Jul 28 with 757 viewsipswichtillidie

Couldn’t agree more.. love the fact that his has a real bite about him, clearly that aggressive nature needs to be controlled in the right way more but he’s young and inexperienced. Whilst not accepting what he did if he’s going to make a mistake that was the game to do it in!

Gav

Keane and Gerrard . on 12:31 - Jul 28 with 731 viewsWD19

Keane and Gerrard . on 12:16 - Jul 28 by SitfcB

If it was Hoolahan he butted people would’ve wanted him knighted.

Hoolahan unsurprisingly still looked the classiest player on the pitch, albeit his legs and teammates let him down at times. I would still take him here....especially if we lost Judge....unfortunately he hates us more than most of our lot hate him.
Keane and Gerrard . on 12:50 - Jul 28 with 698 viewsKeaneish

Keane and Gerrard . on 12:31 - Jul 28 by WD19

Hoolahan unsurprisingly still looked the classiest player on the pitch, albeit his legs and teammates let him down at times. I would still take him here....especially if we lost Judge....unfortunately he hates us more than most of our lot hate him.

Didn’t think his final ball was that great though. A few overhit crosses and weak passes into the box. Saying that, it is pre-season.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024