Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Message for Paul Lambert 09:10 - Aug 2 with 1047 viewsBluefish

I know that you think you have the easiest job in the world because our fan base are more interested in your sound bytes than performances on the pitch or results but some of us are old school and prefer to see us playing well. Please can you try and be a bit more balanced and perhaps try and win a few games for us as well. It would also be great if you never ever ever ever line up again with jackson or judge as lone strikers.

Cheers

He clearly reads the board judging by the fact that he has cringingly played to the fans with the stadium comments. Hopefully the PR gimmicks are finished now though and football will be the primary focus for a change.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:12 - Aug 2 with 1027 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I'm sure a professional football manager and former Champions League winner, who has been in the game for about 40 years, is going to be very interested in the ramblings of a troll.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:15 - Aug 2 with 988 viewsBobbychase

As people like Benjamin Bloom regularly point out, one up front is not a negative system. It can be, but it isn't automatically.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:17 - Aug 2 with 971 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Do you think he has you on ignore yet?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:18 - Aug 2 with 962 viewsJohnny_Boy

I've found his comments refreshing today. Disheartening, but honest. He's clearly not afraid to rock the boat concerning the hierarchy.

Surely the easiest thing to do is to constantly backslap the Chairman, all smiles & insist nothing is wrong. We had 6 years of that.
Message for Paul Lambert on 09:18 - Aug 2 with 958 viewsElderGrizzly

He’s played Judge as a lone striker? Judge?

Your MM rabies has got the better of you :)
Message for Paul Lambert on 09:22 - Aug 2 with 925 viewsBluefish

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:17 - Aug 2 by Nthsuffolkblue

Do you think he has you on ignore yet?

I expect he follows me closely and chats to Marcus about me.

PL: Marcus, when I took the job you promised me that the whole fans base would fall for the PR stuff. This bloke bluefish seems to be a proper football fan though and knows his stuff. What are we going to do?

ME: Don't worry Paul, the results were atrocious but as I said most of them are having the time of their lives and lapping up your comments. I just tell someone at the club to instruct Phil to ban him again

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:23 - Aug 2 with 905 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:15 - Aug 2 by Bobbychase

As people like Benjamin Bloom regularly point out, one up front is not a negative system. It can be, but it isn't automatically.

How anyone watches football and considers 1 up front to still be negative is beyond me. People are utterly thick.

They seem to be basing this around Mick having 1 up front and absolutely nobody around him.

It's almost as if how the others players are positioned has an impact on the game. Who would have thought it.

I'm surprised none of these geniuses haven't suggested playing 10 strikers up front, because they all score goals.

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:25 - Aug 2 with 893 viewsBluefish

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:18 - Aug 2 by ElderGrizzly

He’s played Judge as a lone striker? Judge?

Your MM rabies has got the better of you :)

Technically yes although he didn't start there and was due to injuries. However, we should have had cover available or we should have played someone else there or we should have perhaps slightly changed the tactics and not spent the whole time lumping it at his head.

It might have been mildly amusing but it was hopeless in a football sense and we don't appear to have addressed this by finding adequate cover

Login to get fewer ads

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:26 - Aug 2 with 882 viewsBluefish

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:23 - Aug 2 by WarkTheWarkITFC

How anyone watches football and considers 1 up front to still be negative is beyond me. People are utterly thick.

They seem to be basing this around Mick having 1 up front and absolutely nobody around him.

It's almost as if how the others players are positioned has an impact on the game. Who would have thought it.

I'm surprised none of these geniuses haven't suggested playing 10 strikers up front, because they all score goals.

Talking of geniuses.....please let me know where i said not to play 1 up top

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:28 - Aug 2 with 857 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:26 - Aug 2 by Bluefish

Talking of geniuses.....please let me know where i said not to play 1 up top

You don't have to be a genius or even clever to see that I have, at no point, suggested you did in my previous reply.

Which makes me wonder.

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:29 - Aug 2 with 850 viewsBluefish

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:18 - Aug 2 by Johnny_Boy

I've found his comments refreshing today. Disheartening, but honest. He's clearly not afraid to rock the boat concerning the hierarchy.

Surely the easiest thing to do is to constantly backslap the Chairman, all smiles & insist nothing is wrong. We had 6 years of that.

Amazes me that others can't see how orchestrated the whole thing is. The impressive part is when I think he has overplayed meeting with ex players, he wears a little badge. When you think saying nice things has worn of he comes up with a letter. Really thought we were at the end if the road but he has now managed to latch on to the stadium flouncing. A couple of defeats and he will be going round with duct tape covering up the magical Vegas logo on supporters shirts

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:30 - Aug 2 with 841 viewsITFC_Forever

We haven't played well for years....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:30 - Aug 2 with 831 viewsBluefish

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:28 - Aug 2 by WarkTheWarkITFC

You don't have to be a genius or even clever to see that I have, at no point, suggested you did in my previous reply.

Which makes me wonder.

Can you work out that you were adding to a comment that did?

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:32 - Aug 2 with 810 viewsBluefish

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:30 - Aug 2 by ITFC_Forever

We haven't played well for years....

Yes but before it bothered us as a fan base and we wanted to do better. PL and ME sat down a made a new plan, forget the football just play the fans instead. It has worked a treat for the majority.

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:35 - Aug 2 with 782 viewsJohnny_Boy

Message for Paul Lambert on 09:29 - Aug 2 by Bluefish

Amazes me that others can't see how orchestrated the whole thing is. The impressive part is when I think he has overplayed meeting with ex players, he wears a little badge. When you think saying nice things has worn of he comes up with a letter. Really thought we were at the end if the road but he has now managed to latch on to the stadium flouncing. A couple of defeats and he will be going round with duct tape covering up the magical Vegas logo on supporters shirts

It seems to me you are acting a little naive in regards to how football is often played-out off the pitch.

I'm really unsure what you want him to do or say.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024