Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which Manager, who is free at the moment... 09:41 - Aug 2 with 1881 viewschicoazul

....will replace Lambo in 6 weeks or so? Much as i'd like to see Chambers be given a go.

Pardew?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 09:43 - Aug 2 with 1593 viewswkj

Megson, it is written in the stars

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

No, we'll have to start going down..... on 09:43 - Aug 2 with 1566 viewsBloots

….the lower league managers merry go round.

It'll be someone like Keith Hill or Gary Johnson.

Someone with absolutely zero expectations of investment or support from the owner.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 09:44 - Aug 2 with 1570 viewsJ2BLUE

If Lambert leaves, Evans will go for an older yes man who probably thought he would never get another job in the game and is just happy to be picking up a wage.

I dread to think.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No, we'll have to start going down..... on 09:44 - Aug 2 with 1558 viewschicoazul

No, we'll have to start going down..... on 09:43 - Aug 2 by Bloots

….the lower league managers merry go round.

It'll be someone like Keith Hill or Gary Johnson.

Someone with absolutely zero expectations of investment or support from the owner.

A year or so ago I had a feeling Darren Ferguson would be the guy but why the heck would he come here (unless we doubled his money)?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

No, we'll have to start going down..... on 09:47 - Aug 2 with 1525 viewsBluefish

No, we'll have to start going down..... on 09:44 - Aug 2 by chicoazul

A year or so ago I had a feeling Darren Ferguson would be the guy but why the heck would he come here (unless we doubled his money)?

We are all feeling low already pleaee don't start suggest darren Ferguson, that will really tip it over the edge

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 09:47 - Aug 2 with 1522 viewsJohnny_Boy

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 09:43 - Aug 2 by wkj

Megson, it is written in the stars

It'll be Phil Parkinson
Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 09:48 - Aug 2 with 1510 viewswkj

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 09:47 - Aug 2 by Johnny_Boy

It'll be Phil Parkinson

It was hard enough to get the Megson image done so fast, spelling that out would have taken all day

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 09:48 - Aug 2 with 1503 viewschicoazul

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 09:47 - Aug 2 by Johnny_Boy

It'll be Phil Parkinson

Chris Powell.

Login to get fewer ads

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 09:49 - Aug 2 with 1501 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'll have a go. My missus doesn't let me spend anything so I'll be fine.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 09:49 - Aug 2 with 1488 viewsBluefish

Obvious solution. Mick is available soon

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

No, we'll have to start going down..... on 09:49 - Aug 2 with 1492 viewsJammyDodgerrr

No, we'll have to start going down..... on 09:47 - Aug 2 by Bluefish

We are all feeling low already pleaee don't start suggest darren Ferguson, that will really tip it over the edge

I would literally not support the club any more if we got him. Grief.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

No, we'll have to start going down..... on 09:50 - Aug 2 with 1477 viewschicoazul

No, we'll have to start going down..... on 09:47 - Aug 2 by Bluefish

Sorry luv.

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 09:51 - Aug 2 with 1448 viewsITFC_Forever

Hill
Powell
Johnson
Cotterill
Megson

The mind boggles as to exactly how bad a decision ME would make.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

No, we'll have to start going down..... on 09:52 - Aug 2 with 1430 viewsfergalsharkey

No, we'll have to start going down..... on 09:50 - Aug 2 by chicoazul

Sorry luv.

Ronald koeman or Barry Took.

Poll: Cook out?

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 09:53 - Aug 2 with 1434 viewsJohnny_Boy

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 09:48 - Aug 2 by wkj

It was hard enough to get the Megson image done so fast, spelling that out would have taken all day

No word of a lie - I've just looked out of my window & saw this.

He's out of our league..... on 09:55 - Aug 2 with 1391 viewsBloots

No, we'll have to start going down..... on 09:44 - Aug 2 by chicoazul

…..metaphorically at the moment, but potentially literally in a years time.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 10:16 - Aug 2 with 1301 viewsFPL_Tractor

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 09:51 - Aug 2 by ITFC_Forever

Hill
Powell
Johnson
Cotterill
Megson

The mind boggles as to exactly how bad a decision ME would make.

Four of those are awful, Powell would be ok but a clear step down from Lambo.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 10:19 - Aug 2 with 1257 viewsBlueBlood90

Gary Rowett or Garry Monk

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 10:19 - Aug 2 with 1257 viewsblueislander

Mourinho.
Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 10:28 - Aug 2 with 1197 viewsitfcjoe

It would be Chambers, with help from others internally

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 10:30 - Aug 2 with 1188 viewschicoazul

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 10:28 - Aug 2 by itfcjoe

A very popular long-serving senior player promoted internally with help from Klug? Time is indeed a flat circle.

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 10:46 - Aug 2 with 1127 viewsfloridaboy

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 10:28 - Aug 2 by itfcjoe

I agree. If Lambert goes and I personally don't think he will, then I would give it to Chambers with Skuse as coach. With Nash, Hogg and Dyer at the club I think it would work and at the end of the day the players especially the younger ones have an awful lot of respect for Chambers and Skuse
Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 10:46 - Aug 2 with 1117 viewsKieran_Knows

Give it Chambo till end of season.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 10:49 - Aug 2 with 1081 viewsBiGDonnie

Burley, George.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Which Manager, who is free at the moment... on 10:50 - Aug 2 with 1082 viewsDA22A

My money would be on Nash/Hogg or Dyer/Bramble stepping up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024