Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All about the spine today - Wolfenden, Downes, Judge, Norwood 08:32 - Aug 3 with 616 viewsunstableblue

If they can all fire up.... we’ll win.

I particularly think Judge will be too strong for them.

And with Huws and Dozzel to come on... even if we’ve been kept out perhaps they can come and unlock Burton.

I think we’re all a bit down about Lamberts comments and the lack of another striker and CB.

But we need momentum and a win... and with 2300 blued behind us.. we have a big chance

COYFB

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

All about the spine today - Wolfenden, Downes, Judge, Norwood on 08:37 - Aug 3 with 596 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Agree, that is a good spine.

Despite all our injuries, I think we have a competitive team. Gutted Nsiala or Chambo can't start though.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 8:37]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

All about the spine today - Wolfenden, Downes, Judge, Norwood on 09:28 - Aug 3 with 473 viewsunstableblue

All about the spine today - Wolfenden, Downes, Judge, Norwood on 08:37 - Aug 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

Agree, that is a good spine.

Despite all our injuries, I think we have a competitive team. Gutted Nsiala or Chambo can't start though.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 8:37]

Burton really won’t be a push over though, a win would be an achievement

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

All about the spine today - Wolfenden, Downes, Judge, Norwood on 10:21 - Aug 3 with 406 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

All about the spine today - Wolfenden, Downes, Judge, Norwood on 09:28 - Aug 3 by unstableblue

Burton really won’t be a push over though, a win would be an achievement

Yep, pretty much what I said in a related thread.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 10:22]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

All about the spine today - Wolfenden, Downes, Judge, Norwood on 11:57 - Aug 3 with 332 viewsWestcountryblue

I'd almost be tempted to try and take the game to Burton.

Burton will have 3 defenders over the age of 30 playing today with Lewis Buxton particularly sluggish, therefore i'd be tempted to maybe go with a 4-4-2 or play a system that would pair Jackson and Norwood upfront.

Perhaps

Holy
Donacien - Woolfenden - Wilson - Kenlock

Rowe - Downes - Skuse - Judge

Jackson - Norwood
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024