Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately 15:10 - Aug 6 with 3275 viewsMaySixth

First choice Frank Fielding has suffered a nasty injury

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 15:14 - Aug 6 with 3215 viewsRadlett_blue

Lucky Bart. Not sure he knew he was going there to be a bench warmer. No wonder they didn't want to pay up for him.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 15:23 - Aug 6 with 3087 viewsGeoffSentence

Josh Magennis is free.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 15:24 - Aug 6 with 3077 viewsOldsmoker

As a back-up I think.
2 reasons.
1. Bart has a dodgy knee which scuppered the permanent Transfer. Its from some 10 years ago and hasn't recurred but still you never know.
2.Harris (Millwall manager) said on saturday after the game that Bart looked like he'd always been there because he fitted in just perfectly.
I think Barts the first choice now.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 15:37 - Aug 6 with 2911 viewsIllinoisblue

they're going to swoop in for Gerken and party like it's 2015

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 15:43 - Aug 6 with 2851 viewsGeoffSentence

Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 15:14 - Aug 6 by Radlett_blue

Lucky Bart. Not sure he knew he was going there to be a bench warmer. No wonder they didn't want to pay up for him.

Not sure luck has anything to do with it. Could Bart be Tonya Harding to Fielding's NAncy Kerrigan?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 15:59 - Aug 6 with 2718 viewsPhilTWTD

Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 15:14 - Aug 6 by Radlett_blue

I doubt he was, I would guess Fielding started as he'd played all the pre-season games and Bart had only just arrived.
Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 16:08 - Aug 6 with 2648 viewsclive_baker

I’m guessing we could recall Bart if we wanted to?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 16:37 - Aug 6 with 2502 viewsPhilTWTD

Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 16:08 - Aug 6 by clive_baker

I’m guessing we could recall Bart if we wanted to?

Not until January and then probably not without the agreement of all three parties; the player and the two clubs.
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 18:55 - Aug 6 with 2201 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 16:37 - Aug 6 by PhilTWTD

Not until January and then probably not without the agreement of all three parties; the player and the two clubs.

Suspect the only reason we’d consider a recall would be if he did well at Millwall leading to another Championship team wanting to buy him.

Main reason for loaning him out was to get his wages off the books..

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 19:07 - Aug 6 with 2123 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I did worry a little about what the situation were Bart to get injured. I presume there would be insurances that would cover it and he wouldn't be sent back with us picking up his full wages.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 19:22 - Aug 6 with 2056 viewsDennyx4

Is there an agreement built in to sell at the end of the loan?

Or can we renegotiate the price, assuming he has a good season - or indeed keep him or sell elsewhere?
Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 19:23 - Aug 6 with 2050 viewsPhilTWTD

Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 19:22 - Aug 6 by Dennyx4

Is there an agreement built in to sell at the end of the loan?

Or can we renegotiate the price, assuming he has a good season - or indeed keep him or sell elsewhere?

Bart confirmed in the interview in Poland the other day that nothing agreed for the end of the loan.

Bialkowski on Hurst: From the Beginning There Was No Communication 4th Aug 2019 11:18
On-loan Blues keeper Bartosz Bialkowski has lifted the lid on life at Portman Road under former boss Paul Hurst. 40

Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 19:24 - Aug 6 with 2039 viewsPhilTWTD

Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 19:07 - Aug 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

I did worry a little about what the situation were Bart to get injured. I presume there would be insurances that would cover it and he wouldn't be sent back with us picking up his full wages.

No, he's there for the season.
Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 15:40 - Aug 7 with 1362 viewsclive_baker

Millwall looking for a goalkeeper immediately on 18:55 - Aug 6 by BlueyandCrazy

Suspect the only reason we’d consider a recall would be if he did well at Millwall leading to another Championship team wanting to buy him.

Main reason for loaning him out was to get his wages off the books..

I actually meant to say 'couldn't' rather than 'could'.

Was thinking more along the lines of waiting until deadline day and bending Millwall over with them agreeing to a permanent deal or the threat of calling him back. Would love to see a bit of sh1thousery in the transfer market from us, just for bants. Guess the risk is they tell us to do 1 and send him back here.

Either way, can't happen so a moot point.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024