Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scott Carson getting the Richard Wright gig then. 10:05 - Aug 8 with 1246 viewsartsbossbeard

Best job in football that.

Train in the mornings, afternoons off, no game pressure, pick up wages.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Scott Carson getting the Richard Wright gig then. on 10:06 - Aug 8 with 1226 viewsKieran_Knows

It's not bad at all really. Wright is even first team GK coach at City now too!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Scott Carson getting the Richard Wright gig then. on 10:09 - Aug 8 with 1202 viewschicoazul

Scott Carson getting the Richard Wright gig then. on 10:06 - Aug 8 by Kieran_Knows

It's not bad at all really. Wright is even first team GK coach at City now too!

Have a feeling we may see him as our Manager one day. That's if he ever fancies doing a hard days work of course.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Scott Carson getting the Richard Wright gig then. on 10:13 - Aug 8 with 1172 viewsbrazil1982

How City [and other clubs] ever pass the UEFA test / PL test of home grown players...I just don't understand.
Scott Carson getting the Richard Wright gig then. on 10:15 - Aug 8 with 1146 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

...travel round the world representing the club too

What a gig

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Scott Carson getting the Richard Wright gig then. on 10:21 - Aug 8 with 1098 viewsitfcjoe

Scott Carson getting the Richard Wright gig then. on 10:13 - Aug 8 by brazil1982

How City [and other clubs] ever pass the UEFA test / PL test of home grown players...I just don't understand.

In the EFL you have to name at least 1 player who has been at the club for a year before their 19th birthday in matchday squad - or can only name 6 subs.

Peterborough named their 43 year old GK coach on the bench last year as he was previously a youth player with them

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Scott Carson getting the Richard Wright gig then. on 10:45 - Aug 8 with 975 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Scott Carson getting the Richard Wright gig then. on 10:09 - Aug 8 by chicoazul

Have a feeling we may see him as our Manager one day. That's if he ever fancies doing a hard days work of course.

Suspect working as a coach for Pep is quite demanding!

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024