Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert: There Was No Respect for the Place 12:25 - Aug 9 with 1327 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/36455/lambert-there-was-no-respect-for-t

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Lambert: There Was No Respect for the Place on 13:17 - Aug 9 with 1125 viewsWickets

So why was their no respect, Why did PL have to point this out ? Pride in our stadium and training facilities ,I would have thought maintenance was an obvious must.
Lambert: There Was No Respect for the Place on 13:38 - Aug 9 with 1070 viewsSteve_M

Lambert: There Was No Respect for the Place on 13:17 - Aug 9 by Wickets

So why was their no respect, Why did PL have to point this out ? Pride in our stadium and training facilities ,I would have thought maintenance was an obvious must.

It can't be down to Evans, he's a brilliant owner apparently.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Lambert: There Was No Respect for the Place on 17:18 - Aug 9 with 919 viewsWickets

Lambert: There Was No Respect for the Place on 13:38 - Aug 9 by Steve_M

It can't be down to Evans, he's a brilliant owner apparently.

Your right its not all down to the owner but i'm sure he would take his share of the blame . I suppose the important thing is we now get it right .
Lambert: There Was No Respect for the Place on 17:52 - Aug 9 with 883 viewsRyorry

Wow, that is absolutely fantastic by Paul Lambert, I am so grateful to him for all he is doing.

At the same time, it shows Marcus Evans up for what he *hasn't* been doing - ie caring - about both the club and its fans. You don't have to pump squillions in to do that, Mr Evans.

It's so basic. Why don't ME & those "execs" who've been around the club for years have a grasp of those basics? Never mind the subliminal messages an uncared-for place gives out (including to the players) about being second-rate, not good enough, isn't it simply common business sense to present your premises as being properly looked after, sound and fresh?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Lambert: There Was No Respect for the Place on 17:59 - Aug 9 with 871 viewsMullet

Lambert: There Was No Respect for the Place on 13:17 - Aug 9 by Wickets

Didn’t Hurst redo everything with a load of motivational quotes? Maybe Lambert wants all traces of his predecessor and that failure erased?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Lambert: There Was No Respect for the Place on 18:02 - Aug 9 with 860 viewsPhilTWTD

Lambert: There Was No Respect for the Place on 17:59 - Aug 9 by Mullet

Didn’t Hurst redo everything with a load of motivational quotes? Maybe Lambert wants all traces of his predecessor and that failure erased?

They redid the dressing room area last summer, also upgraded the gym at Playford Road, which cost £50,000. Lot of weights there now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024