Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whatever you think of Trump... 15:54 - Aug 9 with 2574 viewsSpruceMoose

...you have to admit, this is a fooking weird scene right here. The optics are terrible.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Whatever you think of Trump... on 15:55 - Aug 9 with 2549 viewsJ2BLUE

That genuinely makes me feel a bit sick.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Whatever you think of Trump... on 15:56 - Aug 9 with 2546 viewsStokieBlue

It's very weird as you say.

It's gotten to the point where it's hard to explain any of it. Just think of the most outlying thing he's likely to do and then add a bit to it and you'll probably still be too conservative.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Whatever you think of Trump... on 15:57 - Aug 9 with 2534 viewsSpruceMoose

Whatever you think of Trump... on 15:55 - Aug 9 by J2BLUE

That genuinely makes me feel a bit sick.

It's not even that it's an unpresidential reaction, it's not a normal human reaction. I don't know anyone who would respond to that situation with a grin and a thumbs up.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Whatever you think of Trump... on 15:58 - Aug 9 with 2521 viewscaught-in-limbo

Whatever you think of Trump... on 15:56 - Aug 9 by StokieBlue

It's gotten to the point where it's hard to explain any of it. Just think of the most outlying thing he's likely to do and then add a bit to it and you'll probably still be too conservative.

SB

"It's gotten to the point"

When did you suddenly become American?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Whatever you think of Trump... on 15:58 - Aug 9 with 2520 viewsSpruceMoose

Whatever you think of Trump... on 15:56 - Aug 9 by StokieBlue

SB

Weird and obsessive downvote from CiL for you there SB. Going full Benters now you've upset her.

Whatever you think of Trump... on 15:59 - Aug 9 with 2514 viewsSpruceMoose

Whatever you think of Trump... on 15:58 - Aug 9 by caught-in-limbo

Can you restrict your needless trolling to the one thread today please?

Whatever you think of Trump... on 15:59 - Aug 9 with 2511 viewsActionMan

Whatever you think of Trump... on 15:57 - Aug 9 by SpruceMoose

It's not even that it's an unpresidential reaction, it's not a normal human reaction. I don't know anyone who would respond to that situation with a grin and a thumbs up.

I don't know how you react to it, he's an odd man, a really odd man...
Whatever you think of Trump... on 16:00 - Aug 9 with 2508 viewsStokieBlue

My heritage is no concern of yours, especially given how you've already told me what it was and how it shapes my opinions without any actual knowledge of the subject.

Nice to see you tackling the content of the post though, I can only assume you're upset that I didn't rise to the bait a few days ago and thus are giving it another go.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Whatever you think of Trump... on 16:02 - Aug 9 with 2485 viewscaught-in-limbo

Whatever you think of Trump... on 15:59 - Aug 9 by SpruceMoose

Can you restrict your needless trolling to the one thread today please?

I am.

#toxic

Whatever you think of Trump... on 16:02 - Aug 9 with 2482 viewsSpruceMoose

Whatever you think of Trump... on 16:02 - Aug 9 by caught-in-limbo

I am.

I'm not the kind to believe in conspiracy theories or miracles sadly.

Now kindly stop trying to derail the thread please.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 16:03]

Whatever you think of Trump... on 16:12 - Aug 9 with 2440 viewscaught-in-limbo

Whatever you think of Trump... on 16:00 - Aug 9 by StokieBlue

My heritage is no concern of yours, especially given how you've already told me what it was and how it shapes my opinions without any actual knowledge of the subject.

Nice to see you tackling the content of the post though, I can only assume you're upset that I didn't rise to the bait a few days ago and thus are giving it another go.

SB

On topic then. I think all politicians' exploitation of children is distasteful.

As an aside, I also think the English used by tweeter is lame:

"Why are Trump and Melania posing, GRINNING, and giving a thumbs up with the infant whose parents were murdered by the shooter in El Paso.

#toxic

Whatever you think of Trump... on 16:16 - Aug 9 with 2428 viewsOldsmoker

Seconds after this, Melania would have passed the infant to someone and then moved on. If you look at Trumps other children and what they're like then that kid is lucky that Trump will never give him/her another thought.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Whatever you think of Trump... on 16:21 - Aug 9 with 2408 viewsGeoffSentence

Although, as is often the case with these americanisms, 'gotten' is a good old british English word that has simply fallen out of common usage. Here, it lives on mainly in 'forgotten'. Though it is making its way back thanks to the heavy presence of american TV on this side of the pond.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Whatever you think of Trump... on 16:32 - Aug 9 with 2365 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Whatever you think of Trump... on 16:21 - Aug 9 by GeoffSentence

Although, as is often the case with these americanisms, 'gotten' is a good old british English word that has simply fallen out of common usage. Here, it lives on mainly in 'forgotten'. Though it is making its way back thanks to the heavy presence of american TV on this side of the pond.

The worst things Americans say in my opinion. Is that when someone foreign has an "accent". Like their accent is the only accent in the world. Oh you have an accent. Well so do you, everyone does, duh.

They don't say oh he has a German accent or British accent. Just anyone foreign has an "accent". That pisses me off the most.
Whatever you think of Trump... on 19:02 - Aug 9 with 2242 viewsDubtractor

Its actually disgusting.

WTF is wrong with him?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Whatever you think of Trump... on 19:04 - Aug 9 with 2239 viewsBlueBadger

Whatever you think of Trump... on 16:32 - Aug 9 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The worst things Americans say in my opinion. Is that when someone foreign has an "accent". Like their accent is the only accent in the world. Oh you have an accent. Well so do you, everyone does, duh.

They don't say oh he has a German accent or British accent. Just anyone foreign has an "accent". That pisses me off the most.

People from Estuary Essex do this a lot as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Whatever you think of Trump... on 19:06 - Aug 9 with 2231 viewsSpruceMoose

Whatever you think of Trump... on 19:02 - Aug 9 by Dubtractor

Its actually disgusting.

WTF is wrong with him?

Why won't his goddam heart hurry up and fail already?

Whatever you think of Trump... on 19:15 - Aug 9 with 2211 views66notout

If he was a football manager he would be buying drinks for the first 125 supporters into the fan zone tomorrow.
Whatever you think of Trump... on 19:17 - Aug 9 with 2201 viewsElderGrizzly

Especially when they brought the baby back to the hospital to do the photo shoot...

Thumbs up appears his default pose

[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 19:18]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024