Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I enjoyed that today. 21:15 - Aug 17 with 1301 viewsPecker

Thanks to all the great fans for creating a fantastic atmosphere. More of the same throughout the season and it will be one to remember. The game wasn't bad either.
I enjoyed that today. on 21:40 - Aug 17 with 1207 viewsBluefish

We sung more than that at Luton. Numbers wise was impressive, singing and atmosphere was less impressive

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I enjoyed that today. on 09:31 - Aug 18 with 1051 viewsPecker

I enjoyed that today. on 21:40 - Aug 17 by Bluefish

We sung more than that at Luton. Numbers wise was impressive, singing and atmosphere was less impressive

I wasn't at the Luton game.
I enjoyed that today. on 09:45 - Aug 18 with 1020 viewsstrikalite

You're kidding?? I was sat up in the Posh stand on the left and I can tell you that prior to kick off and first half Town fans matched anything noise wise I've heard up there including Sheff United and Sunderland and brought more fans than those two too.....Posh fans were taking videos of you on their phones, absolutely brilliant noise level..

When we scored at the end I don't think I'll ever forget that, I had to just sit there, I punched my mate on the leg and said "GTF in there"...and the singing from Town fans as we slowly made our way out was just incredible, I was buzzing after that, and Christ we hadn't even won!!
[Post edited 18 Aug 2019 10:03]
I enjoyed that today. on 09:49 - Aug 18 with 995 viewsnoggin

Have you anything positive to say about anything?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I enjoyed that today. on 09:57 - Aug 18 with 953 viewsBluefish

I enjoyed that today. on 09:49 - Aug 18 by noggin

Have you anything positive to say about anything?

Yes but some just get upset if you correct the hyperbole around the fans

I enjoyed that today. on 10:06 - Aug 18 with 937 viewsbluejacko

I enjoyed that today. on 09:57 - Aug 18 by Bluefish

Yes but some just get upset if you correct the hyperbole around the fans

Just exactly were you sitting because where I was it was none stop all game! Perhaps you should have taken your earplugs out and joined in.
I enjoyed that today. on 10:11 - Aug 18 with 917 viewsBluefish

I enjoyed that today. on 10:06 - Aug 18 by bluejacko

Just exactly were you sitting because where I was it was none stop all game! Perhaps you should have taken your earplugs out and joined in.

Non stop all game? It was good until they equalised, I think plenty of others have agreed with me here but as per usual some like to just disagree with me for the sake of it to make an issue. As you looked at the pitch I was right hand side back row last but 1 block. Not far off being in line with where Woolfenden fouled toney

I enjoyed that today. on 10:14 - Aug 18 with 898 viewsbluejacko

I enjoyed that today. on 10:11 - Aug 18 by Bluefish

Non stop all game? It was good until they equalised, I think plenty of others have agreed with me here but as per usual some like to just disagree with me for the sake of it to make an issue. As you looked at the pitch I was right hand side back row last but 1 block. Not far off being in line with where Woolfenden fouled toney

So you definitely saw it wasn’t a foul but Toney diving then,and as I say over where the drum was it was nonstop noise throughout!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024