Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket: Anyone following Kent vs Essex? 14:53 - Aug 20 with 1113 viewsSteve_M

What the hell is happening? Kent 23/7 in their second innings.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8052/game/1166953/kent-vs-essex-specsavers-c

[Post edited 20 Aug 2019 14:56]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: Anyone followign Kent vs Essex? on 14:55 - Aug 20 with 1103 viewsSWGF

And it's not Amir who's cleaning up! Some of his deliveries in the first innings were ridiculous.

Saying this, Darren Stevens will trundle in and skittle Essex with his 70mph thunderbolts. He normally bloody does.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Cricket: Anyone followign Kent vs Essex? on 14:56 - Aug 20 with 1098 viewsColin_Viljoen

make that 23-8
Cricket: Anyone following Kent vs Essex? on 14:57 - Aug 20 with 1088 viewsFather_Jack

The mighty Spitfires are just toying with them.

Less is more.

Cricket: Anyone following Kent vs Essex? on 14:59 - Aug 20 with 1082 viewshampstead_blue

Clearly a road at Canterbury.
Set up for Cook to grind out a win.

That pitch must village

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Cricket: Anyone following Kent vs Essex? on 15:04 - Aug 20 with 1059 viewsMaySixth

As a lifelong Somerset fan, I am absolutely crestfallen.

We will never win the title.

This was our best chance.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Cricket: Anyone following Kent vs Essex? on 15:07 - Aug 20 with 1043 viewsbluelagos

Cricket: Anyone following Kent vs Essex? on 15:04 - Aug 20 by MaySixth

Essex, Essex :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Cricket: Anyone following Kent vs Essex? on 15:10 - Aug 20 with 1028 viewssolemio

Cricket: Anyone following Kent vs Essex? on 15:04 - Aug 20 by MaySixth

Yes, but at least nobody can accuse us Somerset fans of being glory hunters!
Cricket: Anyone following Kent vs Essex? on 15:16 - Aug 20 with 998 viewsbluelagos

Cricket: Anyone following Kent vs Essex? on 15:10 - Aug 20 by solemio

Surely it's all set up for the Somerset v Essex match end of Sept?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

Cricket: Anyone following Kent vs Essex? on 15:17 - Aug 20 with 988 viewsMaySixth

Cricket: Anyone following Kent vs Essex? on 15:10 - Aug 20 by solemio

No chance of that.
Really thought we would do it this season - the injury to Lewis was a bad blow at a very bad time.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Cricket: Anyone following Kent vs Essex? on 15:23 - Aug 20 with 965 viewssolemio

Cricket: Anyone following Kent vs Essex? on 15:17 - Aug 20 by MaySixth

No chance of that.
Really thought we would do it this season - the injury to Lewis was a bad blow at a very bad time.

I shall be at the Yorkshire match, but can't make the Essex game. It now looks as though it may be an irrelevance, so at least missing it may not be so bad.

Obviously I'd love to be wrong.
Cricket: Anyone following Kent vs Essex? on 15:34 - Aug 20 with 938 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Must be hard for players mind sets after 6 weeks of 20/20, then they are expected to go straight into red ball cricket. Also the seamers getting a bit of help with the wet weather and overcast conditions about.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Cricket: Anyone following Kent vs Essex? on 15:59 - Aug 20 with 912 viewshampstead_blue

Cricket: Anyone following Kent vs Essex? on 15:16 - Aug 20 by bluelagos

Surely it's all set up for the Somerset v Essex match end of Sept?

Can't wait. I'll be there!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024