Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's a shame to see Reading having an enjoyable evening 20:45 - Aug 21 with 1219 viewsCoastalblue

Couldn't really give two hoots about how anybody else gets on, but that has made me smile.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

It's a shame to see Reading having an enjoyable evening on 20:47 - Aug 21 with 1185 viewsMaySixth

The most plastic, tinpot club in football.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

It's a shame to see Reading having an enjoyable evening on 20:50 - Aug 21 with 1167 viewsBackToRussia

What's this in ref to?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

It's a shame to see Reading having an enjoyable evening on 20:54 - Aug 21 with 1140 viewsFtnfwest

Ftnfwest jnr has just had his A level results and thankfully got his preferred offer at Uni of Nottingham. The back up option was Reading Uni, nice campus but Reading itself is b***dy horrible. The most chavvy football fans on the planet as well, supporting a totally pointless club.
It's a shame to see Reading having an enjoyable evening on 20:58 - Aug 21 with 1125 viewsCoastalblue

I swear the BBC was showing them as 4-0 down?

It appears it's actually 0-0

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

It's a shame to see Reading having an enjoyable evening on 21:01 - Aug 21 with 1101 viewsBackToRussia

It's a shame to see Reading having an enjoyable evening on 20:58 - Aug 21 by Coastalblue

I swear the BBC was showing them as 4-0 down?

It appears it's actually 0-0

Yes and are creating more chances.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

It's a shame to see Reading having an enjoyable evening on 06:17 - Aug 22 with 759 viewsBlueBadger

It's a shame to see Reading having an enjoyable evening on 20:47 - Aug 21 by MaySixth

The most plastic, tinpot club in football.

I really enjoyed, a few years ago, one of their players telling us how it was a good thing they'd gone out the FA cup at the first hurdle as they were focused on staying up and 'maybe even trying for Europe' only to be ignominiously relegated.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024