Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This from Loft for Words is excellent 12:17 - Aug 28 with 2393 viewsSteve_M

Ostensibly a match preview for QPR versus Portsmouth but so much more than that:

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/50772

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This from Loft for Words is excellent on 12:30 - Aug 28 with 2300 viewsChurchman

That article is spot on. Nothing more to be said and even if you disagree with the substance, which I don’t, the article is worth it for the description of Sky and it’s vacuous, odious presenters.
This from Loft for Words is excellent on 12:36 - Aug 28 with 2257 viewsflimflam

Great read and very truthful about the sad state of the modern game.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

This from Loft for Words is excellent on 12:45 - Aug 28 with 2197 viewsMetal_Hacker

Wow strong words but oh so true

Truly hope the whole feeling gathers momentum now and the real football fans stand up and make a stance against the likes of Sky Sports and those corrupt owners of football clubs

Poll: If it were one or the other

This from Loft for Words is excellent on 12:56 - Aug 28 with 2130 viewsartsbossbeard

Cheers for posting, Steve.

For all those clambering for Ed Sheeran to invest his hard earned into the club, there's the stark realisation within that even if he gets up one morning and goes full on Elton John announcing to his sycophants that he's going to buy the club, one of his clued up advisors will quote that billionaire to millionaire line almost word for word back to him.

Football is dead.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 12:57]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

This from Loft for Words is excellent on 12:58 - Aug 28 with 2126 viewsDyland

Erudite and excoriating as ever.

Many sections sum up the state of play but this one I find especially stark...

"... selling their own stadium, something UEFA’s FFP rules preclude but the EFL’s explicitly allow and encourage thanks to a change in the wording 18 months ago under the guidance of then CEO Shaun Harvey. We are now actively encouraging clubs to sell their stadium to fund more signings. That’s where we are."

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

This from Loft for Words is excellent on 13:08 - Aug 28 with 2035 viewsMillsey

This from Loft for Words is excellent on 12:45 - Aug 28 by Metal_Hacker

Wow strong words but oh so true

Truly hope the whole feeling gathers momentum now and the real football fans stand up and make a stance against the likes of Sky Sports and those corrupt owners of football clubs

Sorry big fingers meant to up you
This from Loft for Words is excellent on 13:15 - Aug 28 with 1991 viewsIllinoisblue

A fantastic read. And a welcome change from the empty, trite ”fk the EFL” hashtags.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This from Loft for Words is excellent on 13:33 - Aug 28 with 1918 viewsFreddies_Ears

Content is NSFW but absolutely spot on. Well-informed and to the point.
Login to get fewer ads

This from Loft for Words is excellent on 15:57 - Aug 28 with 1708 viewscbower

The truth about the modern game I'm afraid. Post again Steve when the January transfer window opens and the knicker wetting starts up demanding more money is spent once more. And yes, Sky's constant use of some sort of countdown clock is bleeding annoying isn't it!

bluescouser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024