Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will the club refund those ST holders who have paid for Bury at home? 10:30 - Aug 31 with 857 viewsMaySixth

I'm not fussed, some might be, just thinking what they might do, if anything

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Will the club refund those ST holders who have paid for Bury at home? on 12:24 - Aug 31 with 744 viewsblueden60

Probasbly not and if any fans are bothered about it they need to take a good hard look at themselves. We have a club to support (who will lose money on matchday tickets and sales for that match) Bury's poor fans dont have a team to watch each week
Will the club refund those ST holders who have paid for Bury at home? on 12:25 - Aug 31 with 743 viewsSwailsey

I hope not.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Will the club refund those ST holders who have paid for Bury at home? on 12:26 - Aug 31 with 740 viewsTractorCam

We definitely need this topic again....

Of course they won't, I want my highly in debt club to keep that money.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Will the club refund those ST holders who have paid for Bury at home? on 12:45 - Aug 31 with 695 viewscarlisleaway

Will the club refund those ST holders who have paid for Bury at home? on 12:26 - Aug 31 by TractorCam

We definitely need this topic again....

Of course they won't, I want my highly in debt club to keep that money.

What a topic to bring up, especially in a week where we have seen Bury go to the wall. Ipswich Town FC needs our money more than ever and please do not go on about the money Evans has.
Will the club refund those ST holders who have paid for Bury at home? on 13:28 - Aug 31 with 622 viewsN2_Blue

We haven't paid for Bury though have we. We've paid for a season ticket, whether 20 or 23 games.
How many times this has been said i do not know.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Will the club refund those ST holders who have paid for Bury at home? on 13:30 - Aug 31 with 615 viewsBarneycurley

I'd spare more of a thought for all the casual workers that won't earn a cent on a day they would have been working at the club doing the catering, stewarding etc

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024