Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great win .... but 17:50 - Aug 31 with 1317 viewsbackwaywhen

why o why so many balls over the top against 10 men and giants at the back winning every ball , we played it out from the back on the grass , and guess what ..... we scored ! .
Rant over .
Great win .... but on 18:05 - Aug 31 with 1254 viewsIllinoisblue

The first 15 - 20 minutes of the second half were ugly. They would hoof it and then we would hoof it. Still, if the only complaints this season are about the manner in which we win, I’ll be happy with that!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Great win .... but on 18:08 - Aug 31 with 1235 viewsDurovigutum

They lined up 3-5-2 with three big but seemingly not very fast centre backs. We scored two goals because we played behind them, into the space and used the pace we had to good effect. Ten minutes in we are two up. When they had a player sent off they moved to a 4-4-1 and we should have altered our play but didn't, then second half we didn't really get going - but we didn't need to. We had killed the game at the ten minute mark - not sure we can complain about that...
Great win .... but on 18:34 - Aug 31 with 1185 viewsRozz

Having been annoyed at the chap next to me grumbling all first half despite being 2-0 up early on, I have to admit I was left a little frustrated by the second half. A great position to really put the Shrews to the wall, but we endlessly chose the long option from Holy up to a belligerent but ultimately ineffective Norwood against 2 big centre halves.

I'm fine with us mixing up play but I do hope Lambert goes back on his instruction to Holy to kick it long every time. However, 3-0 and top of the league. I guess one shouldn't grumble too much. I think we're more than capable to be real challengers for the title of this league.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 18:34]
We're not the finished article, and we're not out of second gear.... on 18:44 - Aug 31 with 1129 viewsunstableblue

.... the plan is to. Is the wonderful passing seen in spells with over the top balls into the channel

Totally agree the balance wasn't quite right today

But the fact we are always looking to distribute forwards is why fans are flooding back

I thought Nolan improved us

KVY is sublime

The third goal was brilliant and the type of play I think you are craving

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

We're not the finished article, and we're not out of second gear.... on 19:23 - Aug 31 with 1044 viewsbackwaywhen

We're not the finished article, and we're not out of second gear.... on 18:44 - Aug 31 by unstableblue

.... the plan is to. Is the wonderful passing seen in spells with over the top balls into the channel

Totally agree the balance wasn't quite right today

But the fact we are always looking to distribute forwards is why fans are flooding back

I thought Nolan improved us

KVY is sublime

The third goal was brilliant and the type of play I think you are craving

That 3rd goal was my point in the first place , great football on the ground and they couldn’t deal with us , sadly almost the only time we didn’t hoof .
We're not the finished article, and we're not out of second gear.... on 20:04 - Aug 31 with 979 viewslmfcblue

We're not the finished article, and we're not out of second gear.... on 19:23 - Aug 31 by backwaywhen

That 3rd goal was my point in the first place , great football on the ground and they couldn’t deal with us , sadly almost the only time we didn’t hoof .

Yeah made it easy fir Shrews today lumping balls to there big centre backs to lap up. Need more creativity to move onto the next level. Can't remember a shot on goal 2nd half which is worrying.
We're not the finished article, and we're not out of second gear.... on 20:14 - Aug 31 with 955 viewsEwan_Oozami

We're not the finished article, and we're not out of second gear.... on 20:04 - Aug 31 by lmfcblue

Yeah made it easy fir Shrews today lumping balls to there big centre backs to lap up. Need more creativity to move onto the next level. Can't remember a shot on goal 2nd half which is worrying.

Downes had one when he was flat out on the grass

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

We're not the finished article, and we're not out of second gear.... on 20:20 - Aug 31 with 927 viewslmfcblue

We're not the finished article, and we're not out of second gear.... on 20:14 - Aug 31 by Ewan_Oozami

Downes had one when he was flat out on the grass

Yep so he did
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024