Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? 09:01 - Sep 3 with 1578 viewsOhDavidMcgoldrick

Firstly I appreciate that people purchased tickets etc, I was one of them!

But with Bury now being suspended, we do not have a Saturday league game either side of the Rochdale fixture. Whilst Rochdale have Bristol Rovers 4 days before.

Starting to see why Lambert did suspend it!
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 9:02]

Poll: Should Lambert be sacked today?

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 09:02 - Sep 3 with 1556 viewsSwansea_Blue

I narrowly avoided buying train tickets on Saturday as the bloomin thing is still in my calendar

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 09:23 - Sep 3 with 1478 viewsITFC_Forever

Fits perfectly for me as well, couldn't make it this Saturday and can now.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 10:54 - Sep 3 with 1372 viewsitfcjoe

We could have played a team on Saturday with one change made from the Shrewsbury game (Judge out) ahead of a week off - I still think it would have made sense.

We'll have to still make that long midweek trip, and will have an FA Cup game straight after which could be another long trip.

Our squad is good enough to cope with that game bearing in mind we only needed to make the one change.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 10:59 - Sep 3 with 1344 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 10:54 - Sep 3 by itfcjoe

We could have played a team on Saturday with one change made from the Shrewsbury game (Judge out) ahead of a week off - I still think it would have made sense.

We'll have to still make that long midweek trip, and will have an FA Cup game straight after which could be another long trip.

Our squad is good enough to cope with that game bearing in mind we only needed to make the one change.

Agreed. I would have played it.

Judge for Edwards, done.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 11:07 - Sep 3 with 1314 viewsEly_Blue

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 10:59 - Sep 3 by TRUE_BLUE123

Agreed. I would have played it.

Judge for Edwards, done.

But then take Dozzell, Georgiou, El Mizouni and Dobra out of the possible list of players to replace the 3 spaces on the bench who would you replace them with?

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 11:09 - Sep 3 with 1302 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 11:07 - Sep 3 by Ely_Blue

But then take Dozzell, Georgiou, El Mizouni and Dobra out of the possible list of players to replace the 3 spaces on the bench who would you replace them with?

Who is missing on the bench sorry? How many players am I replacing??

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 11:11 - Sep 3 with 1287 viewsmoughm

we'd have a bench of Norris , Clements , Wilson , Donacien , Nolan , Huws , Roberts

Presuming Toto and Keane would still not be ready

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 11:13 - Sep 3 with 1274 viewsEly_Blue

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 11:11 - Sep 3 by moughm

we'd have a bench of Norris , Clements , Wilson , Donacien , Nolan , Huws , Roberts

Presuming Toto and Keane would still not be ready

So not only a weakened first 11 but a weakened bench with no “impact” players

Login to get fewer ads

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 11:16 - Sep 3 with 1263 viewsmoughm

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 11:13 - Sep 3 by Ely_Blue

So not only a weakened first 11 but a weakened bench with no “impact” players

yeah i agree , when we actually do play the fixture (assuming no injuries happen) we'll have Judge , Toto , Georgiou , Garbutt , El Mizouni , Dozzell & Keane to pick from aswell.

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 11:16 - Sep 3 with 1260 viewsitfcjoe

Only 2 of them were on the bench on Saturday - just stick Jordan Roberts and Janoi Donacien on the bench instead.

Could easily pull Andre out of the U20 squad if we were that bothered as they aren't in a competition cycle.

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 11:19 - Sep 3 with 1235 viewsEly_Blue

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 11:16 - Sep 3 by itfcjoe

Only 2 of them were on the bench on Saturday - just stick Jordan Roberts and Janoi Donacien on the bench instead.

Could easily pull Andre out of the U20 squad if we were that bothered as they aren't in a competition cycle.

But if you take Edwards off the bench to replace Judge that makes 3

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 11:23 - Sep 3 with 1215 viewsitfcjoe

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 11:19 - Sep 3 by Ely_Blue

But if you take Edwards off the bench to replace Judge that makes 3

You could pull Dozzell out, or just go with Bailey Clements - or Nsiala or Keane depending on fitness.

I just find it hard to see our 18th player int he matchday squad making much difference to us.

I can see the reasons for doing it, just think personally I wouldn't have done.

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 11:34 - Sep 3 with 1183 viewsSitfcB

Isn't the Rochdale game perfectly placed now? on 10:54 - Sep 3 by itfcjoe

Cup games don’t matter.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024