Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood and Jackson. 10:05 - Sep 2 with 1447 viewstextbackup

I love Norwood, his energy, personality, ambition etc

But the thing I love the most is his loud character has allowed Jackson to quietly go about his business. Everyone is so wrapped up in the Norwood world that I can see Jackson finishing above him in the scoring charts and we probably won’t even realise it’s happening.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Norwood and Jackson. on 10:09 - Sep 2 with 1401 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I like Norwood, he's a handful. However, I can see why he hasn't had a chance at this level before we got him. He needs quite a few chances to score.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Big props to Jackson on 10:13 - Sep 2 with 1352 viewsDyland

He's never let his head drop, even last season. He's a top pro and I'm chuffed for him that he's found some form. Confidence oozing from him at the moment, and another top finish on Saturday.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Big props to Jackson on 10:16 - Sep 2 with 1327 viewsdavblue

Big props to Jackson on 10:13 - Sep 2 by Dyland

He's never let his head drop, even last season. He's a top pro and I'm chuffed for him that he's found some form. Confidence oozing from him at the moment, and another top finish on Saturday.

He's done well this year.

Not convinced his all round game is good enough for the championship should we get there though, but will happily be proved wrong.
Big props to Jackson on 10:18 - Sep 2 with 1318 viewsDyland

Big props to Jackson on 10:16 - Sep 2 by davblue

He's done well this year.

Not convinced his all round game is good enough for the championship should we get there though, but will happily be proved wrong.

You may be right. He looked limited to say the least last season with his back to goal. I guess the question is, is what he does do well enough to compensate? I say aye! At the moment :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Big props to Jackson on 11:06 - Sep 2 with 1131 viewsSwansea_Blue

Big props to Jackson on 10:18 - Sep 2 by Dyland

You may be right. He looked limited to say the least last season with his back to goal. I guess the question is, is what he does do well enough to compensate? I say aye! At the moment :)

But caused all sorts of problems when we turned him round and had him running into channels and across the front 3. He was isolated too much last year though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Norwood and Jackson. on 12:43 - Sep 2 with 1007 viewsJDB23

I think you could make a good argument for Jackson being the best finisher at the club. 4 goals from 8 shots is pretty good going, in comparison to Norwood's 5 (inc 2 pens) from 20.
Norwood and Jackson. on 12:59 - Sep 2 with 951 viewsBryanPlug

Norwood and Jackson. on 12:43 - Sep 2 by JDB23

I think you could make a good argument for Jackson being the best finisher at the club. 4 goals from 8 shots is pretty good going, in comparison to Norwood's 5 (inc 2 pens) from 20.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Big props to Jackson on 13:06 - Sep 2 with 923 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Big props to Jackson on 11:06 - Sep 2 by Swansea_Blue

But caused all sorts of problems when we turned him round and had him running into channels and across the front 3. He was isolated too much last year though.

That was one of the most frustrating things from last year. He clearly can not play up top on his own but we persisted for too long with it.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024