Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday 21:01 - Sep 5 with 1648 viewsSitfcB

Innit.

At the time I welcomed the postponement, now not so sure, especially after seeing Joe point out that only Judge would be missing from the starting 11 that started last Saturday.

...plus Rochdale on a Tuesday night is going to be a killer, both in the journey and the Mrs not being happy about it.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 21:01]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday on 21:03 - Sep 5 with 1622 viewsJ2BLUE

I got pelters when I suggested we should play the game.

Although, now it's on a Tuesday, selfishly, I can watch on iFollow.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday on 21:09 - Sep 5 with 1586 viewsSitfcB

Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday on 21:03 - Sep 5 by J2BLUE

I got pelters when I suggested we should play the game.

Although, now it's on a Tuesday, selfishly, I can watch on iFollow.

...and we don’t play the Saturday before now so not like it’ll be Saturday/Tuesday.

Sometimes breaks can be good, but sometimes they can be bad.

Guess we will find out v Doncaster.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday on 21:17 - Sep 5 with 1560 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday on 21:09 - Sep 5 by SitfcB

...and we don’t play the Saturday before now so not like it’ll be Saturday/Tuesday.

Tend to agree we should probably have carried on with the momentum we’ve got going but then again, had we played and not won it would look a stupid decision. Guess we’ll never know!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday on 21:20 - Sep 5 with 1548 viewsKeaneish

8 games in 5 weeks, top of the table and now the chance to give the squad a break for ten days. Makes sense even if it does mean Rochdale on a cold Tuesday night.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday on 21:52 - Sep 5 with 1458 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday on 21:20 - Sep 5 by Keaneish

8 games in 5 weeks, top of the table and now the chance to give the squad a break for ten days. Makes sense even if it does mean Rochdale on a cold Tuesday night.

It’s not really though, given that pretty much the entire team was changed for 2 of those

Rochdale would have been the 7th game in 6 weeks for the players that would have been selected

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday on 21:56 - Sep 5 with 1445 viewsPJH

Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday on 21:09 - Sep 5 by SitfcB

Breaks can be good if I can get a holiday fitted in.

It is possible that I can get an 11 day one in from November 10th but that is dependent on the Oxford away game being off because of International call ups.
Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday on 22:43 - Sep 5 with 1345 viewsfactual_blue

I can assure you that once you've seen Rochdale, you'll be unhappy too.

It's the sort of place that the word 'dump' can't begin to do justice to.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday on 22:46 - Sep 5 with 1332 viewsfactual_blue

Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday on 21:56 - Sep 5 by PJH

Breaks can be good if I can get a holiday fitted in.

It is possible that I can get an 11 day one in from November 10th but that is dependent on the Oxford away game being off because of International call ups.

Kill two birds with one stone and have a little holiday in Oxfordshire. There are some lovely NT properties in the area, and you can go and boo Balliol College for 'educating' boris.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday on 22:57 - Sep 5 with 1301 viewsMrTown

No it’s lovely, we would have had 6 games in September, now it has been moved we’ll have 5 September games, and 4 November (1 EFL Trophy).

All worked out well.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday on 23:12 - Sep 5 with 1274 viewsquirkie

Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday on 21:20 - Sep 5 by Keaneish

Fit men in their teens/20s/early 30s asked to play 1 or 2 games a week and they need a 10 day break. Jezuz wept.

International breaks are a complete nonsense especially at the level we play at now.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday on 00:39 - Sep 6 with 1212 viewsJ2BLUE

Bit annoying we haven’t got a game now Saturday on 22:43 - Sep 5 by factual_blue

I can assure you that once you've seen Rochdale, you'll be unhappy too.

It's the sort of place that the word 'dump' can't begin to do justice to.

Worse than Haverhill?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024