Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen 20:07 - Sep 5 with 3670 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:11 - Sep 5 with 3650 viewsBackToRussia

Can we do one of these again only off the white cliffs of Dover?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:11 - Sep 5 with 3649 viewsGrandadDel

Good old Boris. They were loving it.!
Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:14 - Sep 5 with 3631 viewsSpruceMoose

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:11 - Sep 5 by GrandadDel

Yeah nothing like the awkward laughter of people feeling obliged to laugh at someone in power despite inwardly cringing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:15 - Sep 5 with 3623 viewsGrandadDel

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:14 - Sep 5 by SpruceMoose

Yeah nothing like the awkward laughter of people feeling obliged to laugh at someone in power despite inwardly cringing.

More useless police who dont turn up when you call them
Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:16 - Sep 5 with 3616 viewsvapour_trail

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:15 - Sep 5 by GrandadDel

Village alert.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:18 - Sep 5 with 3598 viewsfooters

He's doing it on purpose. And he paid Crosby to tell him to do it.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:18 - Sep 5 with 3600 viewsBackToRussia

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:15 - Sep 5 by GrandadDel

Yeah I'm sure if Corbyn had slagged off the Police you'd be right behind him.*

*Not that Boris has done that.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:20 - Sep 5 with 3589 viewsGrandadDel

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:18 - Sep 5 by BackToRussia

Yeah I'm sure if Corbyn had slagged off the Police you'd be right behind him.*

*Not that Boris has done that.

Squit

You obviously havent ever needed police urgently only to have to wait and wait and wait before giving up

Login to get fewer ads

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:20 - Sep 5 with 3584 viewsEireannach_gorm

Trumpesque.
Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:23 - Sep 5 with 3572 viewsBackToRussia

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:20 - Sep 5 by GrandadDel

Squit

You obviously havent ever needed police urgently only to have to wait and wait and wait before giving up

Right back at you.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:28 - Sep 5 with 3557 viewsGrandadDel

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:23 - Sep 5 by BackToRussia

Right back at you.

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:52 - Sep 5 with 3481 viewsSwansea_Blue

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:11 - Sep 5 by GrandadDel

Yes it will appeal to a certain sort, and that’s the plan. I’m not sure his party joker act works particularly well as PM in the HoC, but he was on slightly more familiar territory here. It was still awful, but the odd wise crack will sell it to his core audience.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 21:01 - Sep 5 with 3454 viewsjas0999

Corbyn is no better.
Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 21:04 - Sep 5 with 3448 viewsSwansea_Blue

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 20:20 - Sep 5 by GrandadDel

Squit

I agree, it’s a problem. Significant increases in police response times are being reported from different regions across England, often a doubling of more in the last 3-8 years. It seems that government budget cuts are getting the blame.

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 21:24 - Sep 5 with 3403 viewsSwansea_Blue

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 21:01 - Sep 5 by jas0999

Corbyn is no better.

I’m at the point where I’m struggling to believe anyone would be worse (Kippers, BPers excepted). Austerity has fecked everything for the ‘normal’ person in this country. Someone suggests maybe a different approach, where we try and limit the raping of our economy by investors holed up in off-shore tax havens, and people suck air through their teeth, shake their heads and mumble ‘ooh, we can’t be having that’. And that’s despite ample evidence from on the continent that greater public ownership can deliver better services and more successful companies. The best counter argument seems to be ‘well, it was a bit grim over 50 years ago’.

It’s nonsensical when you think about it. We’ve a system that delvers eye-watering inequality, that everyone complains about, but nobody dares to blink. We’ve been conditioned to accept our lot.

Drives me nuts. (And no, I’m not a Labour member/voter).

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 22:54 - Sep 5 with 3292 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I have come to negotiate with you … about the stopback thingy … you know the thing in that island we don't want … well I don't mean we don't want the island … Ireland. Yes we want Ireland … well just the North mind … not that we have anything against the other bit … what is it? Oh yes, the South. That's right isn't it?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 23:12 - Sep 5 with 3256 viewsBrixtonBlue

Is he drunk?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 23:22 - Sep 5 with 3244 viewsStokieBlue

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 23:12 - Sep 5 by BrixtonBlue

Is he drunk?

Nah, too incoherent to be drunk.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 23:35 - Sep 5 with 3227 viewsBrixtonBlue

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 23:22 - Sep 5 by StokieBlue

Nah, too incoherent to be drunk.

SB

It's uncanny.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 00:02 - Sep 6 with 3206 viewsTangledupin_Blue

F*** Business

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 05:51 - Sep 6 with 3119 viewspeterleeblue

His main line is "lets just get on with it and stop dithering and delaying". He uses this virtually every time he is opposed.
Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 08:46 - Sep 6 with 3011 viewsGuthrum

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 05:51 - Sep 6 by peterleeblue

His main line is "lets just get on with it and stop dithering and delaying". He uses this virtually every time he is opposed.

His main argument in favour of a precipitate, probably No Deal Brexit is not any economic, governmental or social benefit, but merely the fact that people have got bored with the subject after three years and it's too much effort to try finding a solution.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 09:18 - Sep 6 with 2973 viewsSwansea_Blue

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 22:54 - Sep 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

I have come to negotiate with you … about the stopback thingy … you know the thing in that island we don't want … well I don't mean we don't want the island … Ireland. Yes we want Ireland … well just the North mind … not that we have anything against the other bit … what is it? Oh yes, the South. That's right isn't it?

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 09:19 - Sep 6 with 2968 viewsSwansea_Blue

Our Prime Minister ladies and gentlemen on 08:46 - Sep 6 by Guthrum

His main argument in favour of a precipitate, probably No Deal Brexit is not any economic, governmental or social benefit, but merely the fact that people have got bored with the subject after three years and it's too much effort to try finding a solution.

They'd be in for a shock when they find out no deal is just the beginning. Or maybe not if the new season of Love Island has started by then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024