Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... 16:24 - Sep 6 with 7273 viewsmonytowbray

I mean, how out of touch with voters could this be? Everyone's on the brink of uncertainty with Brexit and even most die-hard propaganda-driven Tories have said the last few days in Parliament have been a car crash. So their best response? A really out-of-touch attempt at a meme and news jacking PR campaign...

My Nan could come up with a better meme than this and she doesn't even know what a meme is.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:25 - Sep 6 with 2834 viewsmonytowbray

See also, getting sued by KFC soon likely to add to the list of public money wasted by these clowns.

TWTD never forgets…

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:27 - Sep 6 with 2806 viewsStokieBlue

I think most people can agree the Tories are long since past the point of no return.

Boris was the catalyst to fully tip them over the edge. It'll take a wholesale change of front bench personnel for them to have any chance of turning it round over the medium term.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:27 - Sep 6 with 2801 viewsBigManBlue

I don't see how this plays to anyone but already committed Corbyn-haters.

To be honest I thought they'd twigged that the relentless personal attacks actually hindered them in 2017 - my mum, who's usually a proper Tory, actually voted for Corbs purely because she hates bullies, and I'd suspect it probably turns off a lot of swing voters.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:27 - Sep 6 with 2802 viewswkj

Couldn't really hope for a better reply

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:28 - Sep 6 with 2796 viewsSpruceMoose

Grown up public schoolboys eh? What can you do? They're like aliens really. No idea what real people are like.

I bet whatever focus group they had made up of plebs was the first time any of them had ever even heard of KFC.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 16:28]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:30 - Sep 6 with 2766 viewsGuthrum

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:28 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

Grown up public schoolboys eh? What can you do? They're like aliens really. No idea what real people are like.

I bet whatever focus group they had made up of plebs was the first time any of them had ever even heard of KFC.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 16:28]

That's part of the problem, I don't think they have grown up.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:30 - Sep 6 with 2761 viewsDarth_Koont

Agreed.

Desperate times require desperate memes.

Pronouns: He/Him

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:31 - Sep 6 with 2753 viewsJ2BLUE

The fact that it's not called TSC is bothering me more than it should.

Idiots.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:32 - Sep 6 with 2752 viewsBlueBadger

It's ironic that they're NOW calling him a coward after he's actually decided to take a stance rather than in the last 3+ years when he's been actively hiding from the issue.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:32 - Sep 6 with 2760 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

These c**ts are supposed to be leading the country in a crisis situation and instead they’re too busy playing their own little games and sh*t like this.

Embarrassing.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:32 - Sep 6 with 2755 viewsGuthrum

As I said before, it's utterly pathetic watching a government helplessly pleading with the Opposition for an election.

Their own fault for passing the FTPA in 2011. I said it was a mistake.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:32 - Sep 6 with 2741 viewsSpruceMoose

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:27 - Sep 6 by wkj

Couldn't really hope for a better reply

Why the fook would they think KFC would be up for some bantz and being dragged into it? The KFC customer base ain't exactly found hanging out at the Bullingdon Club are they?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:33 - Sep 6 with 2741 viewswkj

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:32 - Sep 6 by The_Romford_Blue

These c**ts are supposed to be leading the country in a crisis situation and instead they’re too busy playing their own little games and sh*t like this.

Embarrassing.

This is the concern, even if I believed brexit is about taking back control... giving it to these lot seems like the greater of two evils

Crybaby

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:33 - Sep 6 with 2734 viewsmanchego

So there are policies which we could put in place which help people or we can get that guy on photoshop to do stuff.
I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:34 - Sep 6 with 2712 viewsSpruceMoose

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:32 - Sep 6 by The_Romford_Blue

Embarrassing.

Yeah, nobody fooks with Rommers and his KFC you Tory b'stards!

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:34 - Sep 6 with 2708 viewsJ2BLUE

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:33 - Sep 6 by wkj

This is the concern, even if I believed brexit is about taking back control... giving it to these lot seems like the greater of two evils

Perhaps it's time to send a Best of British "we're really sorry" gift basket to the EU.

Truly impaired.

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:36 - Sep 6 with 2690 viewsSpruceMoose

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:34 - Sep 6 by J2BLUE

Perhaps it's time to send a Best of British "we're really sorry" gift basket to the EU.

At this point lets just accept the Euro and fully open borders an be done with it. J2, you'll have to sign up for the European army too. I'm sorry. There's a chef role based in Romania that may interest you.

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:37 - Sep 6 with 2681 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:34 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

Yeah, nobody fooks with Rommers and his KFC you Tory b'stards!

My new house (not finalised yet - it’s a family home rather than a student house so is taking longer to sort than most gafs) with my mates for uni is literally right next to a KFC.

Lovely stuff

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:37 - Sep 6 with 2680 viewswkj

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:34 - Sep 6 by J2BLUE

More like Cameron should send us all gift baskets saying "Sorry we got worried about a far right euro sceptic party rising to power and shirking the responsibility of parliament to make decisions for the country. We should have done more to plan from the withdrawal from the EU without pitting the public against one another in campaigns with selective truths and outright lies and foreign meddling eclipsing the facts and genuine commitments we could have made"

Crybaby

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:38 - Sep 6 with 2666 viewsDarth_Koont

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:33 - Sep 6 by wkj

Not sure. Giving them enough rope to hang themselves seems to be working like a dream.

Now, I hope Farage gets involved and he fecks himself up too. But I think Farage has a bit too much self-awareness for that and knows he's a bullsh!tting conman.

Pronouns: He/Him

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:38 - Sep 6 with 2668 viewsLankHenners

The way they've structured that sentence and @-ed KFC makes it look like they're a) primarily calling KFC out for some reason and b) think KFC is a literal chicken in itself. Makes 'CorBIN' look like work of unearthly genius.

Meanwhile, James Cleverly continues his campaign to prove that nominative determinism is a load of b0ll0cks:

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:38 - Sep 6 with 2660 viewswkj

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:37 - Sep 6 by The_Romford_Blue

My new house (not finalised yet - it’s a family home rather than a student house so is taking longer to sort than most gafs) with my mates for uni is literally right next to a KFC.

Lovely stuff

So a student house, not dorms?

Crybaby

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:39 - Sep 6 with 2644 viewsJ2BLUE

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:36 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

At this point lets just accept the Euro and fully open borders an be done with it. J2, you'll have to sign up for the European army too. I'm sorry. There's a chef role based in Romania that may interest you.

I actually wish the Euro was workable. In theory I actually like the idea. Sadly it won't work.

Truly impaired.

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:40 - Sep 6 with 2639 viewsmonytowbray

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:32 - Sep 6 by BlueBadger

It's ironic that they're NOW calling him a coward after he's actually decided to take a stance rather than in the last 3+ years when he's been actively hiding from the issue.

Still think it was a smart move, Corbyn's played the long game here, sat back and let the party rip itself to pieces first. There needs to be long term doubt left in the Tories among voters if Labour are going to get in and have time to make any long term change with the amount the press slag them off.

TWTD never forgets…

I think the Tories have finally gone actual full-blown meltdown... on 16:42 - Sep 6 with 2627 viewsitfcjoe

Utterly pathetic, anyone this ‘banter’ appeals to will already be on the No Deal Brexit list as clearly is thick as mince

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024