Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. 11:44 - Sep 11 with 3828 viewsGuthrum

Farage demands that he sign up to No Deal and stand down Conservative candidates in 80-90 seats. Crazy.

Can't see Johnson going for that in a month of Sundays. It would be a sign they know they're going to lose the elelction badly.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 11:59 - Sep 11 with 2584 viewsblueislander

80-90 mini Farages in parliament. What a thought!
Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 12:11 - Sep 11 with 2538 viewsBlueBadger

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 11:59 - Sep 11 by blueislander

Somewhere, in the Clacton area, a penis thought long-dead has started to stir..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 12:16 - Sep 11 with 2526 viewscaught-in-limbo

If Farage and the government were sincere about Brexit, wouldn't there be a pact where the "Farage Party" puts up a candidate (and the Tory candidate stands down) in Labour held constituencies outside the South East of England?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 12:37 - Sep 11 with 2475 viewsGuthrum

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 12:16 - Sep 11 by caught-in-limbo

If Farage and the government were sincere about Brexit, wouldn't there be a pact where the "Farage Party" puts up a candidate (and the Tory candidate stands down) in Labour held constituencies outside the South East of England?

I think that's the thought, but those are also the very seats which the Conservatives need to take if they hope to win a majority.

Being tied to the DUP was bad enough, I doubt the Tories want Brexit Party coalition-mates breathing down their necks in the Commons for the next five years.

Plus it would remove even the polite fiction that Johnson wants to get a deal with the EU, probably causing further defections from his party and guaranteeing resistance in Parliament.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 13:31 - Sep 11 with 2375 viewsActionMan

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 11:59 - Sep 11 by blueislander

It's not much worse than the near 700 people in there right now you wouldn't put in charge of your local playgroup let alone a country, a bunch of sociopathic, inhumane, vote chasing careerists who weren't good enough to do real jobs conning a living off of promising you lot things they never implement once they get elected for a variety of excuses but for some reason can still behind the "thems is worse" argument about their opponents or former Governments as a get out of jail free card you give them for their half a century worth of total incompetence as a collective.

Red, yellow, green or blue, those fkers won't do a thing for you. It's all become so trivial, our votes are worthless now either way.
Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 13:36 - Sep 11 with 2352 viewsSpruceMoose

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 13:31 - Sep 11 by ActionMan

It's not much worse than the near 700 people in there right now you wouldn't put in charge of your local playgroup let alone a country, a bunch of sociopathic, inhumane, vote chasing careerists who weren't good enough to do real jobs conning a living off of promising you lot things they never implement once they get elected for a variety of excuses but for some reason can still behind the "thems is worse" argument about their opponents or former Governments as a get out of jail free card you give them for their half a century worth of total incompetence as a collective.

Red, yellow, green or blue, those fkers won't do a thing for you. It's all become so trivial, our votes are worthless now either way.

It really would be much worse. These Brexit Party folks are either certifiably insane or horrifically bigoted. They're a cancer that needs cutting out, not legitimising.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 13:54 - Sep 11 with 2304 viewsBlueinBrum

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 13:31 - Sep 11 by ActionMan

I understand (and share) your frustrations with many MPs in the current system, but that's absolute nonsense.
Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 13:56 - Sep 11 with 2302 viewschicoazul

It's almost as if it's somehow in Farage's interest for this whole farrago to go ever on and on.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 13:59 - Sep 11 with 2285 viewsSwansea_Blue

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 13:56 - Sep 11 by chicoazul

It's almost as if it's somehow in Farage's interest for this whole farrago to go ever on and on.

Yep, it's the only thing that gives him and relevance (and certainly helps his bank balance too).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 15:00 - Sep 11 with 2217 viewsjaykay

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 12:11 - Sep 11 by BlueBadger

Somewhere, in the Clacton area, a penis thought long-dead has started to stir..

i expect that's the seat farage would stand for himself. .

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 15:07 - Sep 11 with 2198 viewswkj

Oh it very much would be. If you ignore the brexit thing, we actually have some pretty proactive politicians on both sides of the commons at a constituent level, Farage has always been about farage, as is the case of many of his key supporters

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 15:14 - Sep 11 with 2181 viewsGaryCooper

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 13:36 - Sep 11 by SpruceMoose

It really would be much worse. These Brexit Party folks are either certifiably insane or horrifically bigoted. They're a cancer that needs cutting out, not legitimising.

Comparing people to cancer, what an absolute cn ut you are.

Having just lost someone close to cancer you fe kin disgust me.
Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 15:17 - Sep 11 with 2167 viewswkj

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 15:14 - Sep 11 by GaryCooper

Sorry for your loss, though it has to be said that comparisons to cancer has become quite a ubiquitous thing in society, doesn't make it right, but I don't think it's a measure of spruces character

Crybaby

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 15:23 - Sep 11 with 2141 viewsSpruceMoose

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 15:14 - Sep 11 by GaryCooper

Sorry if that offended you. Having lost several close family members to cancer I know and appreciate how that feels. So with that in mind I understand your overreaction here.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 15:25 - Sep 11 with 2134 viewsDanTheMan

Bloomin heck, my father died of cancer and that's such a ridiculous overreaction. Describing things as a cancer is quite common.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 15:27 - Sep 11 with 2121 viewsSpruceMoose

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 15:25 - Sep 11 by DanTheMan

Bloomin heck, my father died of cancer and that's such a ridiculous overreaction. Describing things as a cancer is quite common.

I'm not going to punch down on a person in grief. Like i said, whilst I don't agree with the post, I can excuse it.

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 15:30 - Sep 11 with 2103 viewsfooters

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 15:25 - Sep 11 by DanTheMan

Especially if they're born from 21st June — 23rd July.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 15:35 - Sep 11 with 2080 viewswkj

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 15:30 - Sep 11 by footers

Especially if they're born from 21st June — 23rd July.

, crab

Crybaby

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:09 - Sep 11 with 1851 viewsjimmyvet

Don’t be disgusted by the vile intolerance on here spend 24 hours reading the trash they write you will realise they are tolerant of everything other than views different to their own and yes it’s pretty vile.
Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:11 - Sep 11 with 1843 viewsjimmyvet

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 12:37 - Sep 11 by Guthrum

I think that's the thought, but those are also the very seats which the Conservatives need to take if they hope to win a majority.

Being tied to the DUP was bad enough, I doubt the Tories want Brexit Party coalition-mates breathing down their necks in the Commons for the next five years.

Plus it would remove even the polite fiction that Johnson wants to get a deal with the EU, probably causing further defections from his party and guaranteeing resistance in Parliament.

You at one time always posted balanced unbiased really enjoyable and clearly knowledgeable posts however you have now turned into exactly the opposite which is really disappointing.
Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:12 - Sep 11 with 1836 viewsSpruceMoose

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:09 - Sep 11 by jimmyvet

Don’t be disgusted by the vile intolerance on here spend 24 hours reading the trash they write you will realise they are tolerant of everything other than views different to their own and yes it’s pretty vile.

Lol

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:13 - Sep 11 with 1834 viewsSpruceMoose

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:11 - Sep 11 by jimmyvet

You at one time always posted balanced unbiased really enjoyable and clearly knowledgeable posts however you have now turned into exactly the opposite which is really disappointing.

Lol x2

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:14 - Sep 11 with 1832 viewswkj

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:09 - Sep 11 by jimmyvet

The problem isn't differing opinions or even challenging them, the problem is when it's made into something personal, doing so tends to dent credibility in one's arguments.

Crybaby

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:19 - Sep 11 with 1799 viewsblueislander

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:11 - Sep 11 by jimmyvet

What is it that you find offensive in Guthers’ post?
Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:20 - Sep 11 with 1795 viewsSpruceMoose

Well, that banishes the spectre of a Farage-Johnson electoral pact. on 21:19 - Sep 11 by blueislander

What is it that you find offensive in Guthers’ post?

Intelligence and thoughtfulness I imagine.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024