Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket: a decent enough morning for England 13:07 - Sep 12 with 632 viewsSteve_M

One wicket down, a bit of luck on occasions but scoring relatively quickly.

This always helps:

I'm hoping to at least see the end of this innings tomorrow and not Smith bat all day.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 13:30]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: a decent enough morning for England on 14:28 - Sep 12 with 570 viewsSteve_M

Soft dismissal for Burns, shame he had done pretty well until that point.

Cricket: a decent enough morning for England on 14:54 - Sep 12 with 555 viewsSWGF

Cricket: a decent enough morning for England on 14:28 - Sep 12 by Steve_M

Soft dismissal for Burns, shame he had done pretty well until that point.

Don't need to lose any more wickets before tea or it could well be a "Smith day" tomorrow. I spent an entire Saturday watching South Africa score 300 for 1, a few years ago; that day required a fair few visits to the bar.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Cricket: a decent enough morning for England on 14:58 - Sep 12 with 548 viewsSteve_M

Cricket: a decent enough morning for England on 14:54 - Sep 12 by SWGF

Don't need to lose any more wickets before tea or it could well be a "Smith day" tomorrow. I spent an entire Saturday watching South Africa score 300 for 1, a few years ago; that day required a fair few visits to the bar.

Today kind of proves the point about this not being a classic series, dropped catches and soft dismissals all over the place.

I've resigned myself to it tomorrow....

Cricket: a decent enough morning for England on 15:03 - Sep 12 with 543 viewsSWGF

Cricket: a decent enough morning for England on 14:58 - Sep 12 by Steve_M

Today kind of proves the point about this not being a classic series, dropped catches and soft dismissals all over the place.

I've resigned myself to it tomorrow....

At least you're guaranteed a day of cricket and aren't staring at the weather forecast for breaks in the rain

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Cricket: a decent enough morning for England on 15:10 - Sep 12 with 528 viewsSteve_M

Cricket: a decent enough morning for England on 15:03 - Sep 12 by SWGF

At least you're guaranteed a day of cricket and aren't staring at the weather forecast for breaks in the rain

True. A mate went to the first day at Old Trafford last week: wet, cold and crap cricket.

Cricket: a decent enough morning for England on 17:18 - Sep 12 with 480 viewsStokieBlue

Timber!

The inevitable collapse but this time to the decidedly medium pace Marsh! He is swinging it but it's still poor.

SB
[Post edited 12 Sep 2019 17:27]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024