Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) 20:16 - Sep 21 with 2307 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 20:50 - Sep 21 with 2254 viewsParisBlue

Love the early rounds of the FA Cup

My team Horsham got knocked out today by Dartford, a certain Darren McQueen scoring for Dartford. Charlie Sherringham also played.

Every chance if we are drawn away to a non-league team we’ll be selected for a live game that weekend and potential national humiliation.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 20:52 - Sep 21 with 2252 viewsArnieM

Scum filled Lowestoft can do one. Their players gave us Abuse when we asked how they got on ( met up with them at Grantham services one year on our way home). Lost any respect I had for them as a “ local club”. Pity they’re still in existence.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 20:54 - Sep 21 with 2229 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Didn't realise they had drawn that round (is it the first round?) already. So we are playing Lowestoft or who or who or who? Is it home or away?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 08:23 - Sep 22 with 2009 viewsMillsey

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 20:52 - Sep 21 by ArnieM

Scum filled Lowestoft can do one. Their players gave us Abuse when we asked how they got on ( met up with them at Grantham services one year on our way home). Lost any respect I had for them as a “ local club”. Pity they’re still in existence.

I was there and there were at least 40/50 Ipswich fans there mostly season ticket holders so do one idiot!!!
Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 08:50 - Sep 22 with 1976 viewsTractorCam

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 20:50 - Sep 21 by ParisBlue

Love the early rounds of the FA Cup

My team Horsham got knocked out today by Dartford, a certain Darren McQueen scoring for Dartford. Charlie Sherringham also played.

Every chance if we are drawn away to a non-league team we’ll be selected for a live game that weekend and potential national humiliation.

We are the team to watch in the first round, we will be on TV in any case I imagine, most certainly if we play a non league team.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 08:59 - Sep 22 with 1957 viewsBLUEBEAT

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 20:52 - Sep 21 by ArnieM

Still blubbing about that?

Move on, don’t let it burden your life.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2019 9:03]

Poll: W or W

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 09:02 - Sep 22 with 1949 viewsBLUEBEAT

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 08:23 - Sep 22 by Millsey

I was there and there were at least 40/50 Ipswich fans there mostly season ticket holders so do one idiot!!!

Some people don’t realise how interesting/fun living in a footballing border town can be.

Being a Lowie lad and having lived there more than half my life, there are definitely more ITFC fans than NCFC. Swear down.

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 10:09 - Sep 22 with 1867 viewsArnieM

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 09:02 - Sep 22 by BLUEBEAT

Some people don’t realise how interesting/fun living in a footballing border town can be.

Being a Lowie lad and having lived there more than half my life, there are definitely more ITFC fans than NCFC. Swear down.

Pity your local team is full of failing scum players for you then .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 10:22 - Sep 22 with 1846 viewstextbackup

they would need three sections to the ground, home fans, away fans, Lowestoft blues

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 10:23 - Sep 22 with 1837 viewswkj

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 09:02 - Sep 22 by BLUEBEAT

Diss Trainstation on a Saturday, both Scum and Ipswich playing at'ume, always a fun time

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 11:08 - Sep 22 with 1796 viewsBLUEBEAT

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 10:09 - Sep 22 by ArnieM

Pity your local team is full of failing scum players for you then .

Players come, players go.

With more regularity in lower leagues.

Don’t worry about it.

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 11:11 - Sep 22 with 1787 viewsfooters

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 11:08 - Sep 22 by BLUEBEAT

Players come, players go.

With more regularity in lower leagues.

Don’t worry about it.

My hometown club too, buh, love seeing them do well. Know quite a few who are or have been involved on and off the pitch. Unfortunately as a border town we have to take what we can get but always been more ITFC than NCFC in my humble onion ;)

And with such snobby attitudes to us it's not likely to win much support!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 11:12 - Sep 22 with 1778 viewswkj

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 11:11 - Sep 22 by footers

My hometown club too, buh, love seeing them do well. Know quite a few who are or have been involved on and off the pitch. Unfortunately as a border town we have to take what we can get but always been more ITFC than NCFC in my humble onion ;)

And with such snobby attitudes to us it's not likely to win much support!

Hard to imagine the upstanding and affluent members of the Lowestoft parish would lower themselves to such council estate levels of thuggery and discourse. I think there is more to Arn's story than meets the eye.

Crybaby

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 11:21 - Sep 22 with 1759 viewsfooters

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 11:12 - Sep 22 by wkj

Hard to imagine the upstanding and affluent members of the Lowestoft parish would lower themselves to such council estate levels of thuggery and discourse. I think there is more to Arn's story than meets the eye.

Maybe they were just giving him abuse because he's a cnt?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 11:43 - Sep 22 with 1729 viewswkj

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 11:21 - Sep 22 by footers

Maybe they were just giving him abuse because he's a cnt?

Crybaby

Lowestoft Town are TWO games away from playing Ipswich Town in the FA Cup (n/t) on 12:59 - Sep 22 with 1659 viewsBlueastheycome

I’m a Lowestoft boy and it was hell growing up there as it Norwich ‘tends’ to rule over Ipswich in Lowestoft largely because Norwich is half the distance to Lowestoft than Ipswich to Lowestoft. With that aside, there is a still a nice spread of Ipswich fans living in Lowestoft and there are certainly a contingent of Ipswich fans making up Lowestoft FC’s support.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024