Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Although I don’t know him Newcy seems a lovely chap and all, but.... 21:00 - Sep 19 with 741 viewsSwansea_Blue

... I can’t help feeling he’s been a bit out gunned here (pun intended ) by our other seafaring Blue.

Split Loyalties for Navy Blue 19th Sep 2019 20:45
Town fan Glyn Duffell will have split loyalties when the Blues visit Gillingham on Saturday afternoon. 7

Showing off a bit though innit? I mean, I went on the dragon pedalo on Swansea’s Singleton Park boating lake last summer (the rest are swans, so getting the dragon is a big deal). I don’t go on about it though...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Although I don’t know him Newcy seems a lovely chap and all, but.... on 21:03 - Sep 19 with 709 viewswkj

I once went on the pedal boats at pleasure wood hills and didn't catch disentary, not sure where I rank tho

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Although I don’t know him Newcy seems a lovely chap and all, but.... on 21:54 - Sep 19 with 645 viewsSwansea_Blue

Although I don’t know him Newcy seems a lovely chap and all, but.... on 21:03 - Sep 19 by wkj

I once went on the pedal boats at pleasure wood hills and didn't catch disentary, not sure where I rank tho

First mate material at least. Have you got a peaked cap? You may practically be a captain already without knowing it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Although I don’t know him Newcy seems a lovely chap and all, but.... on 22:25 - Sep 19 with 611 viewsPendejo

Navyblue may have guns and missiles and all sorts of fear to cause mayhem, but newcy's behemoth IS mayhem, if used incorrectly.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024