Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Drinking Saturday 12:16 - Sep 19 with 946 viewskizaitfc

Most people going straight into Gillingham and going The Fleur De Lis pub or people drinking in Rochester?

Be nice to find a decent pub with a beer garden with the weather forecast.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Drinking Saturday on 13:16 - Sep 19 with 864 viewsFreddies_Ears

Given number travelling and lack of pubs in Gillingham, bar the Fleur, Rochester is the sensible place to stop for a few beers. The rail replacement bus isn't known for its ability to deal with large groups, so cabshare might be worth a go.
Drinking Saturday on 14:09 - Sep 19 with 779 viewskizaitfc

Drinking Saturday on 13:16 - Sep 19 by Freddies_Ears

Given number travelling and lack of pubs in Gillingham, bar the Fleur, Rochester is the sensible place to stop for a few beers. The rail replacement bus isn't known for its ability to deal with large groups, so cabshare might be worth a go.

Yeah just done a bit of pub research and the Golden Lion (Weatherspoons) in Rochester looks a decent starting point.

Nice cheap drinks and got a decent looking beer garden too!

My only worry is if all town fans do this what are the taxis gonna be like

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Drinking Saturday on 14:48 - Sep 19 with 715 viewsDubtractor

Is fleur de lis the designated away pub then?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Drinking Saturday on 14:51 - Sep 19 with 706 viewsSpruceMoose

Drinking Saturday on 14:09 - Sep 19 by kizaitfc

Yeah just done a bit of pub research and the Golden Lion (Weatherspoons) in Rochester looks a decent starting point.

Nice cheap drinks and got a decent looking beer garden too!

My only worry is if all town fans do this what are the taxis gonna be like

Of course anybody who cares for the future of the UK should avoid lining Tim Martin's pockets where possible.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Drinking Saturday on 16:08 - Sep 19 with 629 viewsIP33

I think majority will drink in Rochester, i like the look of the Coopers Arms at least as a starting point anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024