Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car Parking 07:49 - Sep 24 with 1136 viewsGooders7592

Quick question - does anyone know if the main car park opposite the Cobbold stand take card or is it just coins? I usually get the train to home games but this weekend I'm driving and cannot remember for the life of me!

Car Parking on 08:15 - Sep 24 with 1082 viewsPJH

It takes both-def info.

I always pay coin but I know that it takes cards.
Car Parking on 08:47 - Sep 24 with 1051 viewsCOYBitfc

Gatwick is still your best option

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

Car Parking on 08:49 - Sep 24 with 1047 viewsGooders7592

Car Parking on 08:15 - Sep 24 by PJH

It takes both-def info.

I always pay coin but I know that it takes cards.

Thanks mate. Didn't want to get caught short handed if it was coins only!
Car Parking on 09:53 - Sep 24 with 982 viewsSouperJim

You'll sit in a lot of congestion after the game if you park at the ground. You're better off parking a 10 minute walk away, there's free street parking to be found within that distance too.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Car Parking on 09:59 - Sep 24 with 969 viewsGooders7592

Car Parking on 09:53 - Sep 24 by SouperJim

You'll sit in a lot of congestion after the game if you park at the ground. You're better off parking a 10 minute walk away, there's free street parking to be found within that distance too.

Whenever I've had to park for games I have only ever parked at the ground. Or there other ones within the area which are easier to get out off? Not an Ipswich lad so I have no idea on where to even look for street parking
Car Parking on 10:46 - Sep 24 with 911 viewsPJH

Car Parking on 09:53 - Sep 24 by SouperJim

That is very true but as my mate who currently shuffles along using two sticks whilst waiting for an operation takes a long time to go not very far, that is where we park.

It can take an eternity to get away from but as he obviously also takes a long time to get back to the car a lot of the traffic has gone before we can think about going.

It was a nightmare when a big chunk of the car park was taken up with Sunderland coaches a few weeks ago though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024