Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet more false even handedness from the BBC 15:45 - Sep 25 with 782 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/sep/25/bbcs-naga-munchetty-reprimanded-ov

It's an obsession that needs to stop.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Yet more false even handedness from the BBC on 15:49 - Sep 25 with 766 viewschicoazul

I don't understand the problem here. The BBC and all it's reporters interviewers and presenters are supposed to be impartial. Her presenting an opinion seems in breach of that.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Yet more false even handedness from the BBC on 15:55 - Sep 25 with 736 viewshomer_123

Yet more false even handedness from the BBC on 15:49 - Sep 25 by chicoazul

I don't understand the problem here. The BBC and all it's reporters interviewers and presenters are supposed to be impartial. Her presenting an opinion seems in breach of that.

Yes, and surely, when people join the Beed they know what they are letting themselves in for.

I can understand how frustrating it might be but that's what you sign up for.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024