Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yelling The C-Bomb 15:12 - Sep 22 with 24791 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

The was a gentleman - and I use this term loosely - within our fans who frequently yelled out the C-Bomb at the top of his voice yesterday at any given opportunity.

I am not a prude by stretch of the imagination, but is this really necessary? There were many children at the game and of all the swear words that one could use, this is absolutely the worst...

Am I being too much of a Dad or do I have a point?
Yelling The C-Bomb on 15:17 - Sep 22 with 7321 viewsfactual_blue

Contact the club with his seat number, if that's possible.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Yelling The C-Bomb on 15:24 - Sep 22 with 7277 viewsSpruceMoose

Nah football is one area where there should be rampant swearing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Yelling The C-Bomb on 15:24 - Sep 22 with 7272 viewsflimflam

Yelling The C-Bomb on 15:17 - Sep 22 by factual_blue

Unreserved seating yesterday so zero chance of that.

It does surprise me how many people are so negative even now an we moved because the group behind us were doing our heads in. No idea about football and shouting random negative crap that made no sense at all.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Yelling The C-Bomb on 15:25 - Sep 22 with 7268 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

It was yesterday at the Gillingham game, which had unreserved seating
Yelling The C-Bomb on 15:41 - Sep 22 with 7171 viewsSitfcB

Why would anyone do that over something so trivial?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Yelling The C-Bomb on 15:53 - Sep 22 with 7126 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Yelling The C-Bomb on 15:24 - Sep 22 by SpruceMoose

Surely you are joking? I'm just not sure that our youngest fans should hear that level of profanity...
Yelling The C-Bomb on 15:54 - Sep 22 with 7119 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Yelling The C-Bomb on 15:24 - Sep 22 by flimflam

Unreserved seating yesterday so zero chance of that.

It does surprise me how many people are so negative even now an we moved because the group behind us were doing our heads in. No idea about football and shouting random negative crap that made no sense at all.

TBF, we get that at home games...
Yelling The C-Bomb on 15:58 - Sep 22 with 7091 viewsWD19

I must say I found singing about a “poor little budgie” on a train full of shoppers and tourists a little bit unnecessary.....but I am old and not as ‘woke’ as the youth of today.
Login to get fewer ads

Yelling The C-Bomb on 15:58 - Sep 22 with 7082 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

At the burton game this year the ref was taking ages to blow the for full time well past the added time.

So I screamed ‘blow the whistle you c**t’ and some be11end near me turned, gave me a look and then threw a strop. Weirdo. It’s football.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Yelling The C-Bomb on 15:58 - Sep 22 with 7076 viewswkj

If this situation occurs again, find someone bigger and dumber looking and give em a fiver to smack the offender in the mouth.

Signed - Humility police

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:00 - Sep 22 with 7065 viewsSpruceMoose

Yelling The C-Bomb on 15:53 - Sep 22 by Bad_Boy_Mark

Surely you are joking? I'm just not sure that our youngest fans should hear that level of profanity...

Why not? Can't wrap them up in cotton wool. They are going to hear swearing in adult public spaces. What terrible thing are you imagining happening as a result?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:01 - Sep 22 with 7065 viewsEastTownBlue

Even Steve Evans was shocked at some of the comments yesterday.

Seriously though, rightly or wrongly bad language can be expected at away matches where families are integrated with the rest of the support. Perhaps there is some merit in having a family section for away supporters even within the same stand.
Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:04 - Sep 22 with 7038 viewsSpruceMoose

Yelling The C-Bomb on 15:58 - Sep 22 by The_Romford_Blue

At the burton game this year the ref was taking ages to blow the for full time well past the added time.

So I screamed ‘blow the whistle you c**t’ and some be11end near me turned, gave me a look and then threw a strop. Weirdo. It’s football.

Indeed. You're more than welcome to bring your child into an adult space, but you have no right to expect anyone to modify their behaviour as a result.

Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:06 - Sep 22 with 7015 viewswkj

Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:01 - Sep 22 by EastTownBlue

Even Steve Evans was shocked at some of the comments yesterday.

Seriously though, rightly or wrongly bad language can be expected at away matches where families are integrated with the rest of the support. Perhaps there is some merit in having a family section for away supporters even within the same stand.

I am guilty of the old ' For flumps sake' once in a while, but that is generally at times most would be tempted. But shouting the c word repeatedly doesn't strike me as as cathartic as the firm but fair flumping one occasionally enjoys

Crybaby

Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:08 - Sep 22 with 6992 viewsFtnfwest

It sounds undoubtedly a bit over excessive but then most people don’t bat an eyelid when people refer to other groups of people as ‘scum’ so it’s all a bit relative I guess
Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:09 - Sep 22 with 6994 viewssuffolkpoker

I don’t get this either. Me and my mate, will not use our best language at games and get ‘looks’.
Normally justified for various reasons.
I assumed the club provided family areas for the more sheltered folk?

We don’t constantly swear but we will shout and swear. We sit churchmans upper

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:12 - Sep 22 with 6972 viewswkj

Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:09 - Sep 22 by suffolkpoker

I don’t get this either. Me and my mate, will not use our best language at games and get ‘looks’.
Normally justified for various reasons.
I assumed the club provided family areas for the more sheltered folk?

We don’t constantly swear but we will shout and swear. We sit churchmans upper

In the 90s I made the mistake of standing and clapping for a goal in the Church ans, I'm sure your language has been reported to the local mp.

Crybaby

Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:14 - Sep 22 with 6946 viewssuffolkpoker

Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:12 - Sep 22 by wkj

In the 90s I made the mistake of standing and clapping for a goal in the Church ans, I'm sure your language has been reported to the local mp.

LOL quite possible

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:19 - Sep 22 with 6909 viewsOxford_Blue

Yelling The C-Bomb on 15:24 - Sep 22 by SpruceMoose

Why?

In an area where you know it’s boisterous like the north stand OK.

But when you’ve got families and kids there all together it’s just moronic and abusice.
Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:35 - Sep 22 with 6827 viewsgiant_stow

You sound like a good boy, Mark.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:39 - Sep 22 with 6802 viewsbahri

Yelling The C-Bomb on 15:58 - Sep 22 by The_Romford_Blue

And do you shout the c word to the jockey when a horse you’ve backed has been well beaten?

redandella

Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:40 - Sep 22 with 6791 viewsSpruceMoose

Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:19 - Sep 22 by Oxford_Blue

Why?

In an area where you know it’s boisterous like the north stand OK.

But when you’ve got families and kids there all together it’s just moronic and abusice.

Maybe you should just watch at home.

Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:42 - Sep 22 with 6787 viewswkj

Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:40 - Sep 22 by SpruceMoose

Maybe you should just watch at home.

Please do not discriminate against us wireless listeners that gets the free version of brenner

Crybaby

Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:47 - Sep 22 with 6763 viewsEastTownBlue

Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:06 - Sep 22 by wkj

I am guilty of the old ' For flumps sake' once in a while, but that is generally at times most would be tempted. But shouting the c word repeatedly doesn't strike me as as cathartic as the firm but fair flumping one occasionally enjoys

I rarely use the “C” word.

I make exceptions for the rotund individual on the touch line yesterday afternoon.
Yelling The C-Bomb on 16:49 - Sep 22 with 6754 viewsWeWereZombies

I think you are being a good Dad to be concerned, I have been in this situation at away games when I have gone with friends who are not Town supporters and their kids, it embarrasses us and does down our reputation as a club with a good group of fans.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024