Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Certainly would not have said we would win 4-1 at half time. 18:17 - Sep 28 with 452 viewshomer_123

Turgid first half...poor passing and a yard off the pace.

Garbutts free kick was a highlight but frankly we were pretty awful. Lambert recognised a back 3 wasnt working and was right to change it.

Not sure whether it's the early goal or the change in formation but the second half was so much better. More purpose and far better use of the ball. Chalk and cheese really.

Keys goal was sublime. Nolan was Johnny on the spot.

For me though....Jackson was MoM....he played so well. Poached his goal.....worked his socks off....linked up well....his cross for Judge was superb and in the dying embers of the 2nd half the his work in the corner beating 2 defenders to a ball and then holding them off summed up his day.

Cracking result...super 2nd half and still barely in 3rd gear.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Certainly would not have said we would win 4-1 at half time. on 18:20 - Sep 28 with 419 viewsHerbivore

It was weird. First half was so poor but second half we could have scored five. I agree that Jackson was excellent and I think the way we played second half needs to be the benchmark. First half playing five at the back with Skuse at centre half didn't work.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Certainly would not have said we would win 4-1 at half time. on 18:21 - Sep 28 with 410 viewsDubtractor

Agree with all of that.

I thought we were very good second half, played with much more purpose and looked dangerous every time we came forward.

First half was awful.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024