Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well 16 hours later I got home.... WELL WORTH IT 22:54 - Sep 28 with 1195 viewsWickwar_Blue

Up at 06:30 left home, got to Suffolk at 10, surprised my Dad whilst he was drinking a coffee in a cafe, reading the EADT.

“What are you doing here?”
“We’re going to see him!” (Gestures at picture of Lord Norwood on the back of the EADT)

Thought the formation didn’t really work in the first half. We needed another body in midfield. Credit to Lambert for switching it round.

What a buy KVY is! Thought Wilson was a consummate centre-half.... did exactly what needed to be done.

Cole Skuse (his Uncle laid my patio FYI).... if he wasn’t there we’d bloody miss him.

Super second half, great atmosphere and sunshine.

Drove home. M4 closed. Biblical floods in the West Country and aquaplaned several times. Home at 10pm. Brilliant day. Couldn’t do it every other weekend though.... the drive would kill me!
Well 16 hours later I got home.... WELL WORTH IT on 22:56 - Sep 28 with 1153 viewsArnieM

#qualityTractorBoy 👍 great day was had by all!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Well 16 hours later I got home.... WELL WORTH IT on 22:59 - Sep 28 with 1118 viewsWickwar_Blue

Well 16 hours later I got home.... WELL WORTH IT on 22:56 - Sep 28 by ArnieM

#qualityTractorBoy 👍 great day was had by all!

I didn’t mean to down vote that! Fat finger/small phone!
Well 16 hours later I got home.... WELL WORTH IT on 07:54 - Sep 29 with 881 viewsm14_blue

Sounds like a cracking day.

What did your dad make of the game?
Well 16 hours later I got home.... WELL WORTH IT on 10:45 - Sep 29 with 687 viewsWickwar_Blue

Well 16 hours later I got home.... WELL WORTH IT on 07:54 - Sep 29 by m14_blue

Sounds like a cracking day.

What did your dad make of the game?

Well he seemed to enjoy the first half more than the second!

He was primed to savage Jon Nolan after his first half performance but even he was forced to praise him after he turned into a Ginger Scouse Iniesta in the second.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024