Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton v Blackpool’s mildly interesting 20:42 - Oct 7 with 1450 viewsFtnfwest

With murph, tilt, Feeney and Emmanuel playing. Josh doing ok though you kind of feel it’s a matter of time before Blackpool stop mucking around, break away and score
[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 20:48]
Bolton v Blackpool’s mildly interesting on 21:03 - Oct 7 with 1364 viewswkj

Blackpool will be too much for Bolton by the end of the game I would imagine. They lack a bit of balance, but have some really handy players, a few more bits of the jigsaw and they'll be out of League 1 for a long time I feel.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 21:04]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bolton v Blackpool’s mildly interesting on 21:48 - Oct 7 with 1228 viewsbritbiker

Bolton v Blackpool’s mildly interesting on 21:03 - Oct 7 by wkj

Blackpool will be too much for Bolton by the end of the game I would imagine. They lack a bit of balance, but have some really handy players, a few more bits of the jigsaw and they'll be out of League 1 for a long time I feel.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 21:04]

90th minute and Bolton have done really well. Emmanuel has kept liam feeny under control.
Bolton v Blackpool’s mildly interesting on 21:56 - Oct 7 with 1183 viewsbackwaywhen

Bolton v Blackpool’s mildly interesting on 21:48 - Oct 7 by britbiker

90th minute and Bolton have done really well. Emmanuel has kept liam feeny under control.

Blackpool 7 behind and we have game in hand .... all looks well .
Bolton v Blackpool’s mildly interesting on 22:10 - Oct 7 with 1112 viewswkj

Bolton v Blackpool’s mildly interesting on 21:48 - Oct 7 by britbiker

Indeed, Bolton surprised me. They need points quickly though, its a shame as in January I reckon they will start to find a rhythm, but with -8 points, and possibly further sanctions for the postponed games they're going to need a miracle.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bolton v Blackpool’s mildly interesting on 22:22 - Oct 7 with 1069 viewsTheBoyBlue

Bolton v Blackpool’s mildly interesting on 22:10 - Oct 7 by wkj

Indeed, Bolton surprised me. They need points quickly though, its a shame as in January I reckon they will start to find a rhythm, but with -8 points, and possibly further sanctions for the postponed games they're going to need a miracle.

They may feel a bit of freedom in the way they play. No one expects them to stay up, I expect in their heart of hearts the players and management don’t think they’ll stay up and so perhaps that takes the pressure off. That may get them quite far, but you’re right it’s a huge ask, especially if they do get further points deductions.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024