Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Youngsters 11:46 - Oct 9 with 826 viewsMetal_Hacker

Managed to watch the second half via iFollow last night and just watched the highlights again

Crikey we’ve got some bloody good young lads on the up.

Not only in the side last night to get ready but look more than capable to step up albeit in League 1 when required

Competent on the ball but above all else ...positive with it and playing football “the correct way “

Highly excited and rightly so foe the first time in a good few years.

Few more pieces of the jigsaw seem to be falling into place slowly but surely

Whoever disagrees with this competition we played in last night need to think again because IMO this season , with all the injuries we’ve had and players coming back , blooding the younger players and using a very well used rotational squad system ...well it’s all worked out quite well

Next season is another story but for now we seem to be “lucking “ it out and long may it continue because all of us deserve this fee good factor. Players and supporters.

I remember the Robson days and of course the Burley Wembley promotion etc and this is the first season for a long long time where I’m enjoying it again. Not just because we’re winning but overall , the club is in such a better state

Living in Sheffield has its issues supporting a team in League 1 , playing football myself against a group of Blades fans every Thursday night ...let’s just say the pi55 taking directed at me has now slowed down and they’re recognising what’s happening “near Holland” as the call it.

Long may or continue !
[Post edited 9 Oct 2019 11:51]

Poll: If it were one or the other

Youngsters on 12:04 - Oct 9 with 746 viewsDeano69

D O B R A - very impressed!

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Youngsters on 12:44 - Oct 9 with 693 viewsWickets

The movement off the ball last night was a joy to behold .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024