Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieffer Moore scores on international debut. (n/t) 20:49 - Oct 10 with 2070 viewsBackToRussia

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Kieffer Moore scores on international debut. (n/t) on 20:55 - Oct 10 with 2043 viewsHerbivore

Another £250k in the bank.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Kieffer Moore scores on international debut. (n/t) on 20:58 - Oct 10 with 2025 viewsSitfcB

Nope

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Kieffer Moore scores on international debut. (n/t) on 21:02 - Oct 10 with 1990 viewsSwailsey

Kieffer Moore scores on international debut. (n/t) on 20:58 - Oct 10 by SitfcB

Nope

Competitive debut. Don’t be pedantic!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Kieffer Moore scores on international debut. (n/t) on 21:34 - Oct 10 with 1868 viewsSwansea_Blue

That's a heading I never expect to see. And he's just got someone sent off too. Seems to be getting a bit of a kicking and elbowing and headbutting for his efforts though 😂

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Kieffer Moore scores on international debut. (n/t) on 22:14 - Oct 10 with 1764 viewsVaughan8

Admittingly only saw him.play once but he looked very poor in the championship.

From what people were saying on here, I wasn't in the minority and the Barnsley deal seemed a good one for our 4/5th choice striker.

However he seems to have done well for himself and good on him. Wasn't even getting in forest greens team in the national league a few years ago!
Kieffer Moore scores on international debut. (n/t) on 22:25 - Oct 10 with 1718 viewsSwansea_Blue

Kieffer Moore scores on international debut. (n/t) on 22:14 - Oct 10 by Vaughan8

From what people were saying on here, I wasn't in the minority and the Barnsley deal seemed a good one for our 4/5th choice striker.

However he seems to have done well for himself and good on him. Wasn't even getting in forest greens team in the national league a few years ago!

I saw the second half and he was a right handful tonight againts a half decent inernational side. More a battering ram than precision instrument, but effective nonetheless.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Kieffer Moore scores on international debut. (n/t) on 22:30 - Oct 10 with 1698 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Kieffer Moore scores on international debut. (n/t) on 22:14 - Oct 10 by Vaughan8

The fact he was selected ahead of Sam Vokes surprised me but sounds like it may have been a case of the right type of player for the team they were up against. BBC has him as Man of the Match.

Not sure that on its own makes him anything more than a decent League 1 striker which is what he appeared to be when he was with us. Doesn't seem to have been pulling up trees for Wigan this season. May well be that this match was the right sort of level for him.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Kieffer Moore scores on international debut. (n/t) on 22:33 - Oct 10 with 1691 viewsxrayspecs

I saw him play for Barnsley and talking to home fans, he was popular as an old fashioned target man. Not a lot of skill but he created chances for other players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024