Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think Paul Lambert is a good manger for town? 16:42 - Oct 13 with 1279 viewsJamesA

Do you think Paul Lambert is a good manger for town?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Do you think Paul Lambert is a good manger for town?

Do you think Paul Lambert is a good manger for town? on 16:55 - Oct 13 with 1212 viewsBlueBadger

He's certainly found his level right now....

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Do you think Paul Lambert is a good manger for town? on 17:06 - Oct 13 with 1177 viewsRyorry

Do you think Paul Lambert is a good manger for town? on 16:55 - Oct 13 by BlueBadger

He's certainly found his level right now....

Potential Premiership, yep

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Do you think Paul Lambert is a good manger for town? on 17:08 - Oct 13 with 1175 viewsStourbridgeblue

He's certainly good away in one

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

Do you think Paul Lambert is a good manger for town? on 17:12 - Oct 13 with 1153 viewsRyorry

Do you think Paul Lambert is a good manger for town? on 17:08 - Oct 13 by Stourbridgeblue

He's certainly good away in one

Haha, well spotted (I hadn't )

He'll certainly be regarded as a god if he gets us to the holy grail

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Do you think Paul Lambert is a good manger for town? on 17:17 - Oct 13 with 1133 viewsJamesA

If anyone has a spare Southend away ticket please let me know, I will pay how much you want to sell it for.

Poll: Do you think Paul Lambert is a good manger for town?

Do you think Paul Lambert is a good manger for town? on 18:49 - Oct 13 with 948 viewsSuperblue95

Do you think Paul Lambert is a good manger for town? on 17:17 - Oct 13 by JamesA

If anyone has a spare Southend away ticket please let me know, I will pay how much you want to sell it for.

I’ve got one. When will you have my 2 grand for me?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024