Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich 21:20 - Oct 15 with 2428 viewsMaySixth

this could be funny

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 21:23 - Oct 15 with 2392 viewsMullet

He never stops posting about us for the most tenuous of reasons does he?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 21:27 - Oct 15 with 2353 viewsJ2BLUE

Ireland/Denmark is going to be an epic game.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 21:35 - Oct 15 with 2274 viewsMaySixth

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 21:27 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

Yes, it will be epic to watch Denmark batter them again

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 21:43 - Oct 15 with 2195 viewsMoriarty

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 21:27 - Oct 15 by J2BLUE

I thought we did ok at times, especially in the second half.

On tonight’s performance, we have a chance against Denmark and it should a good winner takes all event.

fka omuircheartaigh

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 21:52 - Oct 15 with 2107 viewssundaze

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 21:43 - Oct 15 by Moriarty

On tonight’s performance, we have a chance against Denmark and it should a good winner takes all event.

Will a draw against Denmark be enough for you?
I see Ireland are top of their group, even though Denmark have a better goal difference and the game in Denmark was a draw. I have no idea how it works.
Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 21:59 - Oct 15 with 2049 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 21:52 - Oct 15 by sundaze

I see Ireland are top of their group, even though Denmark have a better goal difference and the game in Denmark was a draw. I have no idea how it works.

Switzerland play Georgia and Gibraltar. Denmark play Gibraltar and Ireland. Ireland have just the game v Denmark left.

It is highly unlikely the Gibraltar matches will be anything other than 3 points for Switzerland and Denmark. That then leaves Ireland having to beat Denmark to be in the top 2. Thanks to Ireland drawing in Denmark, it being head-to-head record works in Ireland's favour. They have the chance with a win at home.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 22:00 - Oct 15 with 2036 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 21:52 - Oct 15 by sundaze

The Rep have to win, a draw is no good.

They are a terrible side, I can't see them scoring never mind winning.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 22:02 - Oct 15 with 2019 viewsMoriarty

No. We must win. Denmark play Gibraltar before they come to Dublin. The Swiss play Georgia at home and then Gibraltar.

It’s as good as we could have wished for. A winner take all in Dublin. The Danes are more accomplished technically. And they hurt us last time they came. And yet........

fka omuircheartaigh

Login to get fewer ads

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 22:10 - Oct 15 with 1973 viewssundaze

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 21:59 - Oct 15 by Nthsuffolkblue

Switzerland play Georgia and Gibraltar. Denmark play Gibraltar and Ireland. Ireland have just the game v Denmark left.

It is highly unlikely the Gibraltar matches will be anything other than 3 points for Switzerland and Denmark. That then leaves Ireland having to beat Denmark to be in the top 2. Thanks to Ireland drawing in Denmark, it being head-to-head record works in Ireland's favour. They have the chance with a win at home.

Got it, thanks.
Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 22:11 - Oct 15 with 1966 viewssundaze

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 22:02 - Oct 15 by Moriarty

No. We must win. Denmark play Gibraltar before they come to Dublin. The Swiss play Georgia at home and then Gibraltar.

It’s as good as we could have wished for. A winner take all in Dublin. The Danes are more accomplished technically. And they hurt us last time they came. And yet........

Thanks for that. As you say, anything is possible.
Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 22:24 - Oct 15 with 1898 viewsMrTown

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 21:43 - Oct 15 by Moriarty

I like Ireland, and the bulk of my friends are Irish, but they won’t beat the Danes.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 22:38 - Oct 15 with 1827 viewsMoriarty

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 22:24 - Oct 15 by MrTown

I like Ireland, and the bulk of my friends are Irish, but they won’t beat the Danes.

I can understand that assessment, and events to come may well prove you right.

I think the Danes will be favourites. But who knows? I expect we’ll have a good cut at them whatever happens.

fka omuircheartaigh

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 22:57 - Oct 15 with 1757 viewsBLUEBEAT

No McG in the squad.

Injured?

Poll: W or W

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 23:45 - Oct 15 with 1681 viewsKeaneish

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 21:23 - Oct 15 by Mullet

He never stops posting about us for the most tenuous of reasons does he?

"Tenuous"?
[Post edited 16 Oct 2019 7:31]

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 00:19 - Oct 16 with 1618 viewsEly_Blue

Considering how obsessed Mick McCarthy has been with Ipswich on 22:57 - Oct 15 by BLUEBEAT

No McG in the squad.

Injured?

Yes

I’m in the Dublin area this week and this is what was being reported on the radio earlier in the week.
I watched some of this evenings game in the hotel bar and they are poor with nobody who even remotely looks like scoring

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024