Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can Ipswich and Lincoln play for the Leon Best trophy 19:46 - Oct 21 with 1160 viewswaveneyblue

He is the first thing I think of when I cast my mind back to that pathetic night.
Can Ipswich and Lincoln play for the Leon Best trophy on 20:57 - Oct 21 with 1099 views66notout

That is a contender for post of the week. I too think of Best that night and how he did one of those ‘Why me?’ shrugs of the shoulders actions when he got the hook. At least Mick had the decency to tell him afterwards he was finished. For me that was an all-time low for the club.
Can Ipswich and Lincoln play for the Leon Best trophy on 21:07 - Oct 21 with 1076 viewsTrequartista

It's the "Careful What You Wish For Trophy" as we should not be allowed to dream about beating Lincoln City in the F.A. Cup.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Can Ipswich and Lincoln play for the Leon Best trophy on 21:13 - Oct 21 with 1066 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Can Ipswich and Lincoln play for the Leon Best trophy on 21:07 - Oct 21 by Trequartista

It's the "Careful What You Wish For Trophy" as we should not be allowed to dream about beating Lincoln City in the F.A. Cup.

But you know Lambert will do the same and play our reserves and in all likelihood we will be knocked out.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Can Ipswich and Lincoln play for the Leon Best trophy on 21:30 - Oct 21 with 1037 viewsFtnfwest

Can Ipswich and Lincoln play for the Leon Best trophy on 21:07 - Oct 21 by Trequartista

Quite right too. Every other set of football fans in the country is allowed to dream of something a bit better except us.
Can Ipswich and Lincoln play for the Leon Best trophy on 23:20 - Oct 21 with 941 viewsVaughan8

The first game was bad enough but the replay, live on national tv, us being outclassed by a team 3 leagues below us and failed to even hang on to take it to extra time.cos they broke away from our attacking free kick (if I remember rightly).

Definitely one of my lowest points. I think that is when a lot of people started doubting Mick. Not really the loss, just the way we lost. It was terrible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024