Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend have already conceded 40 goals this season 21:56 - Oct 22 with 1622 viewsSarge

40. That’s insane, in only 14 games
Southend have already conceded 40 goals this season on 21:58 - Oct 22 with 1612 viewspointofblue

Albeit in two games less, Bolton have 'only' conceded twenty eight and they let in five goals a game a few times early on.

Cue a 1-0 win for Southend on Saturday!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Southend have already conceded 40 goals this season on 22:00 - Oct 22 with 1595 viewsitfcjoe

A worse GD than Bolton which is insane after what they went through

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Southend have already conceded 40 goals this season on 22:07 - Oct 22 with 1563 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Could do with getting a couple of experienced Premier League defenders in to manage them.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Southend have already conceded 40 goals this season on 10:14 - Oct 23 with 1364 viewskizaitfc

0-0 Saturday then!

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Southend have already conceded 40 goals this season on 10:20 - Oct 23 with 1355 viewsSuperblue95

Concede nearly 3 goals a game on average. Are they managed by Paul Jewell?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Southend have already conceded 40 goals this season on 12:41 - Oct 23 with 1252 viewsRonFearonsHair

Whilst Rotherham's goals conceded is only bettered by us.

Looking forward to a 4-3 win tonight.
Southend have already conceded 40 goals this season on 14:29 - Oct 23 with 1184 viewsVaughan8

All I'm going to say is Accrington had only 1 clean sheet in the 12 months prior to playing us (According to sky, I haven't checked this out).

I'm expecting us to lose (to nil) Saturday haha
Southend have already conceded 40 goals this season on 16:09 - Oct 23 with 1113 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Southend have already conceded 40 goals this season on 12:41 - Oct 23 by RonFearonsHair

Whilst Rotherham's goals conceded is only bettered by us.

Looking forward to a 4-3 win tonight.

I am expecting them coming as a solid, physical unit difficult to break down.

Hope I am wrong and we see an entertaining game.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Southend have already conceded 40 goals this season on 16:34 - Oct 23 with 1101 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

2 players less for saturday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024