Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFS Keane - Challenge for a sodding header once in a while! 21:09 - Oct 23 with 932 viewsDubtractor

No chuffing text.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

FFS Keane - Challenge for a sodding header once in a while! on 21:09 - Oct 23 with 924 viewssparks

The crowd agreed with you and me on that one...
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 21:10]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

FFS Keane - Challenge for a sodding header once in a while! on 21:25 - Oct 23 with 816 viewsMVBlue

Bring back Freddie Sears!

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

FFS Keane - Challenge for a sodding header once in a while! on 21:31 - Oct 23 with 784 viewsSuperblue95

FFS Keane - Challenge for a sodding header once in a while! on 21:25 - Oct 23 by MVBlue

Bring back Freddie Sears!

Christ alive have we got that desperate?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

FFS Keane - Challenge for a sodding header once in a while! on 21:32 - Oct 23 with 779 viewsSpruceMoose

FFS Keane - Challenge for a sodding header once in a while! on 21:31 - Oct 23 by Superblue95

Christ alive have we got that desperate?

Bring back Adam Proudlock after this performance.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

FFS Keane - Challenge for a sodding header once in a while! on 21:33 - Oct 23 with 774 viewsSuperblue95

FFS Keane - Challenge for a sodding header once in a while! on 21:32 - Oct 23 by SpruceMoose

Bring back Adam Proudlock after this performance.

We are lacking a Leon Best presence

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

FFS Keane - Challenge for a sodding header once in a while! on 21:33 - Oct 23 with 770 viewsSpruceMoose

FFS Keane - Challenge for a sodding header once in a while! on 21:33 - Oct 23 by Superblue95

We are lacking a Leon Best presence

Mark Fish would have stamped his presence on tonight's game.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024