Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoof after Hoof, Square Pegs round holes and late substitutions 22:24 - Oct 23 with 692 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Sound familiar ?????

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Hoof after Hoof, Square Pegs round holes and late substitutions on 22:27 - Oct 23 with 672 viewskizaitfc

Square pegs in round holes? Who was out of position?

I dont disagree with the hoods however. I put that down to Chambers and Skuse there are two players that have been here for the period where that seems a constant problem it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see who the problem is

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Hoof after Hoof, Square Pegs round holes and late substitutions on 22:28 - Oct 23 with 665 viewsbackwaywhen

A high ball is a lost ball , and we still continue to do it .... lessons not being learnt .
Hoof after Hoof, Square Pegs round holes and late substitutions on 22:29 - Oct 23 with 655 viewsMrTown

Lambos at the wheel.

Good presser to come: give us everything, we’ll have bumps along the way, I’ve won Champions League, lads been great etc

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Hoof after Hoof, Square Pegs round holes and late substitutions on 22:34 - Oct 23 with 633 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Hoof after Hoof, Square Pegs round holes and late substitutions on 22:27 - Oct 23 by kizaitfc

Square pegs in round holes? Who was out of position?

I dont disagree with the hoods however. I put that down to Chambers and Skuse there are two players that have been here for the period where that seems a constant problem it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see who the problem is

Garbutt at left back in a flat back four, clearly not his position.

Talking more than just this week. We have had Judge at Striker, Skuse at centre back.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Hoof after Hoof, Square Pegs round holes and late substitutions on 22:35 - Oct 23 with 607 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Hoof after Hoof, Square Pegs round holes and late substitutions on 22:29 - Oct 23 by MrTown

Lambos at the wheel.

Good presser to come: give us everything, we’ll have bumps along the way, I’ve won Champions League, lads been great etc

As if you have missed out "fans are great"

Hoof after Hoof, Square Pegs round holes and late substitutions on 22:39 - Oct 23 with 585 viewsMrTown

Hoof after Hoof, Square Pegs round holes and late substitutions on 22:35 - Oct 23 by TRUE_BLUE123

As if you have missed out "fans are great"

Yeah yeah sorry I missed that.

Fans have been great since I’ve been here. If we can get this place rocking...

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024