Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election 10:51 - Nov 3 with 6467 viewstractordownsouth

Presumably because actually getting elected as an MP would mean he’d have to be accountable for all the sh1te he pedals.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/election-2019-50280848

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 10:52 - Nov 3 with 4634 viewswkj

That or hedging his bets.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 10:54 - Nov 3 with 4628 viewsDanTheMan

He'd also have to actually win at a general election... which he's never been able to actually do.

This way he doesn't have to try and save face if he loses again.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 11:00 - Nov 3 with 4599 viewstractordownsouth

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 10:54 - Nov 3 by DanTheMan

He'd also have to actually win at a general election... which he's never been able to actually do.

He’s worried that the bloke dressed as a dolphin will stand again.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 11:07 - Nov 3 with 4585 viewsDanTheMan

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 11:00 - Nov 3 by tractordownsouth

He’s worried that the bloke dressed as a dolphin will stand again.

Or this wonderful photo:

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 12:55 - Nov 3 with 4479 viewsfactual_blue

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 11:07 - Nov 3 by DanTheMan

Or this wonderful photo:

...or this

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 13:07 - Nov 3 with 4441 viewsblueislander

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 10:54 - Nov 3 by DanTheMan

In the words of Maggie Thatcher “he’s frit”
Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 13:49 - Nov 3 with 4406 viewsFPL_Tractor

I suspect the main reason is he’d have to give up his radio show for 6 weeks under electoral law, he obviously doesn’t think the loss of income is worth the risk of potentially not winning a seat (which given his record is understandable).

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 13:51 - Nov 3 with 4404 viewsMullet

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 13:49 - Nov 3 by FPL_Tractor

I suspect the main reason is he’d have to give up his radio show for 6 weeks under electoral law, he obviously doesn’t think the loss of income is worth the risk of potentially not winning a seat (which given his record is understandable).

There's also a rumour going around he's been offered a peerage or safe seat by the Tories to keep on him onside. Just as I suggested a while ago.

He just wants our cash, Russian cash, American cash, anyone's cash as long as he trousers it.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 14:09 - Nov 3 with 4363 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 13:49 - Nov 3 by FPL_Tractor

His party will benefit greatly from him having that platform. It's like getting extra free party political broadcasts. To be fair on LBC, at least they do it for other political persuasions too - as long as they are controversial enough to boost their ratings.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 14:15 - Nov 3 with 4355 viewsDubtractor

Imagine standing 7 times. And failing to get elected every single time. Despite huge media coverage of you as an individual over that period.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 14:18 - Nov 3 with 4345 viewsblueislander

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 13:51 - Nov 3 by Mullet

There's also a rumour going around he's been offered a peerage or safe seat by the Tories to keep on him onside. Just as I suggested a while ago.

He just wants our cash, Russian cash, American cash, anyone's cash as long as he trousers it.

He has also trousered a great deal of EU cash
Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 15:41 - Nov 3 with 4261 viewsColin_Viljoen

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 14:18 - Nov 3 by blueislander

He has also trousered a great deal of EU cash

He will do well to beat the Kinnocks..... https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/campaign-highlights-kinnocks-10m-e
Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 16:02 - Nov 3 with 4214 viewsblueislander

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 15:41 - Nov 3 by Colin_Viljoen

He will do well to beat the Kinnocks..... https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/campaign-highlights-kinnocks-10m-e

But at least they believe in the EU.
Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 16:12 - Nov 3 with 4189 viewsBlueBadger

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 15:41 - Nov 3 by Colin_Viljoen

who do actually turn up to do their jobs,, rather than just sign on adnd claim their salary.

Which basically means that Nige has less integrity than Sinn Fein.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 16:18 - Nov 3 with 4175 viewsColin_Viljoen

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 16:02 - Nov 3 by blueislander

But at least they believe in the EU.

Yeah I bet they do on that salary lol
Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 16:45 - Nov 3 with 4143 viewsm14_blue

The last thing he wants is the actual graft and day to day drudgery of an MP’s job.

He’d much rather swan around spreading division and hatred without any accountability.

An absolute sh1thouse that one, how anyone falls for his act I’ll never know.
Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 16:55 - Nov 3 with 4131 viewseireblue

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 16:18 - Nov 3 by Colin_Viljoen

Yeah I bet they do on that salary lol

What is funnier is the people that laugh at the pay MEPs get, for actually doing a job, supporting people that get the same UK tax payer money, and don’t do a job.

Must be nice to have no morals and rip people off, even better if you can get them to support you at the same time. Easy money. Lol.
Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 16:58 - Nov 3 with 4126 viewsRIPbobby

I think there is a lot more to this than meets the eye. I get the feeling that he will get into bed with the tories one way or another.
Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 17:03 - Nov 3 with 4115 viewsmrshallisfit

He would have some serious work. Representing constituents.
Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 18:05 - Nov 3 with 4051 viewsGaryCooper

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 11:07 - Nov 3 by DanTheMan

Or this wonderful photo:

Bloody privileged and titled pretending to be a man of the people.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2019 18:05]
Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 18:07 - Nov 3 with 4040 viewsGaryCooper

Shhhhhhhh, it is the hypocrisy they don't need.
Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 18:26 - Nov 3 with 4001 viewsfactual_blue

Ah....the Taxpayers' Alliance and Open Europe....

Hardly sane unbiased analysts.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 18:47 - Nov 3 with 3966 viewsBlueBadger

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 18:07 - Nov 3 by GaryCooper

Shhhhhhhh, it is the hypocrisy they don't need.

What's the more hypocritical here, Kinnick for doing his actual job and claiming expenses on it, or Chairman Nige for not doing his job and taking the money and running from an institution he purports to hate?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 19:53 - Nov 3 with 3914 viewsjeera

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 18:47 - Nov 3 by BlueBadger

What's the more hypocritical here, Kinnick for doing his actual job and claiming expenses on it, or Chairman Nige for not doing his job and taking the money and running from an institution he purports to hate?

Although, speaking personally, I'd still argue the EU is far from ideal and in need of some reform - perhaps to analyse if cash is wasted, high wages, expenses or otherwise - that's still not a reason to run away from it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Chairman Nige has decided not to stand in the election on 21:25 - Nov 3 with 3847 viewsOxford_Blue

#TWTD left of centre echo chamber
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024