Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Brexit, jobs, money: I’m ready to deliver for the people of Hartlepool." 15:23 - Nov 7 with 1122 viewsSpruceMoose

"Just don't ask me for a manifesto or any kind of plan as to how I'll do it!"

[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 15:25]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

(No subject) on 15:28 - Nov 7 with 1086 viewsHerbivore

He can deliver the first or the second and third. Not sure how he thinks all three are achievable, but then he knows he can promise anything as they have no manifesto and no chance of getting into power.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 15:54]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"Brexit, jobs, money: I’m ready to deliver for the people of Hartlepool." on 15:43 - Nov 7 with 1037 viewsjeera

Has a "Track record of getting things done".

What are things you speak of man? Name them, and how did you do it exactly?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

"Brexit, jobs, money: I’m ready to deliver for the people of Hartlepool." on 15:48 - Nov 7 with 1026 viewsSpruceMoose

"Brexit, jobs, money: I’m ready to deliver for the people of Hartlepool." on 15:43 - Nov 7 by jeera

Inventing lists?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

"Brexit, jobs, money: I’m ready to deliver for the people of Hartlepool." on 16:01 - Nov 7 with 1008 viewsBlueBadger

"Brexit, jobs, money: I’m ready to deliver for the people of Hartlepool." on 15:43 - Nov 7 by jeera

According to this, mostly what he does is avoid paying tax.
https://medium.com/@SJHolloway/this-is-everything-i-discovered-about-all-of-the-

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

"Brexit, jobs, money: I’m ready to deliver for the people of Hartlepool." on 16:03 - Nov 7 with 997 viewsSwansea_Blue

#preyforthepeopleofHartlepool

or should that be #preyingonthepeopleofHartleypool?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

(No subject) on 16:04 - Nov 7 with 995 viewsBlueBadger

(No subject) on 15:28 - Nov 7 by Herbivore

He can deliver the first or the second and third. Not sure how he thinks all three are achievable, but then he knows he can promise anything as they have no manifesto and no chance of getting into power.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 15:54]

Ah now, be fair, 'blue passports and no foreigners' is pretty trick to pad out to couple of thousand words.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

"Brexit, jobs, money: I’m ready to deliver for the people of Hartlepool." on 16:28 - Nov 7 with 955 viewsSWGF

Hartlepool, born and bred.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

(No subject) on 07:44 - Nov 8 with 813 viewsgazzer1999

(No subject) on 16:04 - Nov 7 by BlueBadger

Ah now, be fair, 'blue passports and no foreigners' is pretty trick to pad out to couple of thousand words.

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) on 08:23 - Nov 8 with 776 viewsHerbivore

(No subject) on 07:44 - Nov 8 by gazzer1999

He's right though. They have no manifesto and just the one policy, a "clean break Brexit", which in fact isn't a clean break at all but the messiest break imaginable.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"Brexit, jobs, money: I’m ready to deliver for the people of Hartlepool." on 08:40 - Nov 8 with 760 viewsTangledupin_Blue

"Brexit, jobs, money: I’m ready to deliver for the people of Hartlepool." on 16:28 - Nov 7 by SWGF

Hartlepool, born and bred.

I'm in Thomlinson Road, as I write. Collecting a load of scrap metal for recycling. I am, as you might say, delivering for the people of Hartlepool.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024