Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? 10:47 - Nov 11 with 2473 viewsLentonwebb

Hi guys, off to the Colchester game tomorrow and will be driving as I live in Norwich. Anyone know of any good places to park near the ground?
ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 10:48 - Nov 11 with 2464 viewsBlueBadger

Stansted airport.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 10:48 - Nov 11 with 2459 viewsVaughan8

You can park at the ground but it was quite a lot when I went last year. Think there are other car parks further away but i'm guessing they park.

Its at the end of an industrial estate isn't it?
ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 10:49 - Nov 11 with 2450 viewsITFC_Forever

Just booked a space at the ground for £7, which is what I think the industrial estate charges anyway.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 10:53 - Nov 11 with 2436 viewsgeg1992

I believe park and ride is £3 and is much better for leaving.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 11:12 - Nov 11 with 2395 viewsEwan_Oozami

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 10:53 - Nov 11 by geg1992

I believe park and ride is £3 and is much better for leaving.

If the park and ride is anything like it was getting out after the pre-season friendly, it might be better than the stadium parking but certainly won't be quick! :-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 11:21 - Nov 11 with 2372 viewsTractorCam

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 11:12 - Nov 11 by Ewan_Oozami

If the park and ride is anything like it was getting out after the pre-season friendly, it might be better than the stadium parking but certainly won't be quick! :-)

Where does the park and ride go from? I still need to sort my parking out. 2 years ago I parked at the stadium and was a nightmare to get out of.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 11:26 - Nov 11 with 2365 viewsEly_Blue

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 11:21 - Nov 11 by TractorCam

Where does the park and ride go from? I still need to sort my parking out. 2 years ago I parked at the stadium and was a nightmare to get out of.

P&R is definitely easier, only 1 exit but all cars are leaving almost directly onto the A12 exit roundabout rather than the local roads around the stadium. It’s about 10-15 mins walk to the ground so by the time you get back to your car getting out is easy

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 11:36 - Nov 11 with 2346 viewsITFC_Forever

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 11:21 - Nov 11 by TractorCam

It doesn't go to / from anywhere.

The Colchester town centre P&R is located the other side of the A12 to the stadium by McD's and is used for match day parking for Col Who.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 11:44 - Nov 11 with 2332 viewsgainsboroughblue

Ditch the car. Get the train. Make a left from the station to the Bricklayers arms for a pint or three. Cab it to ground.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 11:50 - Nov 11 with 2307 viewsTractorCam

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 11:36 - Nov 11 by ITFC_Forever

It doesn't go to / from anywhere.

The Colchester town centre P&R is located the other side of the A12 to the stadium by McD's and is used for match day parking for Col Who.

Oh right, sweet! Do you book online or just turn up?

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 11:52 - Nov 11 with 2302 viewsEly_Blue

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 11:50 - Nov 11 by TractorCam

Just turn up mate

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 11:56 - Nov 11 with 2294 viewsEwan_Oozami

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 11:50 - Nov 11 by TractorCam

You can use the MiPermit phine app I think

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 19:07 - Nov 11 with 2086 viewsjeera

Surely someone...anyone?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 07:28 - Nov 12 with 1920 viewsSaleAway

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 19:07 - Nov 11 by jeera

Surely someone...anyone?

G..........?

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 08:50 - Nov 12 with 1858 viewsColchester_fan

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 07:28 - Nov 12 by SaleAway

G..........?

Never used it myself as I live on the other side of town and park elsewhere for home games, but lots of Colchester and away fans go to the park and ride. Beware you have to prepay to use this area now, you can't just turn up and pay, just go onto the MiPermit site and select Colchester park and ride, the cost is £3 per car even if it has 5 people in it, because of course you are only paying to park and not using the bus.

https://www.mipermit.com/locations.aspx
ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 10:17 - Nov 12 with 1799 viewsMaySixth

No

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 16:43 - Nov 12 with 1704 viewsTractorCam

ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD PARKING 4 COLCHESTER GAME??? on 11:56 - Nov 11 by Ewan_Oozami

You can use the MiPermit phine app I think

This is the way! The website says you can't just turn up now as they don't have on site facilities to pay.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024