Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moaning b******s 20:22 - Nov 23 with 3769 viewsMancBlue86

It wasn’t a penalty and we scored a perfectly good goal, exactly the same as accrington away may I add. Some people need to get a grip. I log onto here less and less these days because reading some of the comments make me feel like throwing my phone at the wall. Even if we were to lose to Wycombe but win our games in hand then we would be an absolute minimum of 5 points clear of 3rd. The goal is promotion and we are currently in a bloody good place to do it. You cant win every game.

Poll: Who should be in goal tommorow?

Moaning b******s on 20:27 - Nov 23 with 3718 viewsBluearmy71

I hope your phone has one of those really tough cases that I've seen advertised on youtube!!

Some have to moan about any bloody thing they can, its all they have in life it would seem!
Moaning b******s on 20:32 - Nov 23 with 3685 viewsMancBlue86

Moaning b******s on 20:27 - Nov 23 by Bluearmy71

I hope your phone has one of those really tough cases that I've seen advertised on youtube!!

Some have to moan about any bloody thing they can, its all they have in life it would seem!

I have no case lol hence why I dont log in after a draw or a loss 😂 (apart from today obviously)
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 20:32]

Moaning b******s on 20:34 - Nov 23 with 3659 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I instantly lost interest in your post when you suggested that wasn't a penalty at Accrington.

I also like the bit where you said if we win our games in hand, what if we lose them?

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Moaning b******s on 20:39 - Nov 23 with 3633 viewsMancBlue86

Moaning b******s on 20:34 - Nov 23 by TRUE_BLUE123

I instantly lost interest in your post when you suggested that wasn't a penalty at Accrington.

I also like the bit where you said if we win our games in hand, what if we lose them?

Maybe you should look up the words lost and interest. If I had lost interest then I wouldn’t be commenting on the post. I was there at accrington it was never a pen. What if we win, what if we win and other drop points (what I said was based on everyone around us winning their games too) either way the main point was about todays game which I see you made no comment on.

Moaning b******s on 21:06 - Nov 23 with 3517 viewsblueconscience

Moaning b******s on 20:39 - Nov 23 by MancBlue86

Maybe you should look up the words lost and interest. If I had lost interest then I wouldn’t be commenting on the post. I was there at accrington it was never a pen. What if we win, what if we win and other drop points (what I said was based on everyone around us winning their games too) either way the main point was about todays game which I see you made no comment on.

If that is you in your avatar, you look pretty young, and have probably never seen the club doing well. As a result, you have come to accept the mediocre football we used to despise other clubs playing like against us being produced by our club year in, year out.

Hopefully one day they will be a success for you, and you can see the club doing well, showing ambition, and playing some nice football.

Until then please leave us who have seen a good side of the club in the past be p’d off with the current unambitious state of the club.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 21:09]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Moaning b******s on 21:45 - Nov 23 with 3302 viewsRyorry

Moaning b******s on 21:06 - Nov 23 by blueconscience

If that is you in your avatar, you look pretty young, and have probably never seen the club doing well. As a result, you have come to accept the mediocre football we used to despise other clubs playing like against us being produced by our club year in, year out.

Hopefully one day they will be a success for you, and you can see the club doing well, showing ambition, and playing some nice football.

Until then please leave us who have seen a good side of the club in the past be p’d off with the current unambitious state of the club.

Might be wrong, but I imagine he'll be logging in even less after reading your comments ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Moaning b******s on 22:03 - Nov 23 with 3239 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Moaning b******s on 20:39 - Nov 23 by MancBlue86

I was also at Accrington.. you weren't the only one and it was absolutely a penalty.

As for todays game we were alright but everyone keeps saying we are winning games and we haven't even got going really, I believe that under Lamberts management these performances are as good as we are going to get.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Moaning b******s on 22:19 - Nov 23 with 3153 viewsMrTown

Moaning b******s on 21:06 - Nov 23 by blueconscience

Talk about entitlement...

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Moaning b******s on 23:16 - Nov 23 with 2994 viewsblueconscience

Moaning b******s on 22:19 - Nov 23 by MrTown

Talk about entitlement...

Not entitlement, would just like to see the club be good again.

But unfortunately everyone is so used to the current state of the club and see it as good enough.

Shame really, but life goes on.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Moaning b******s on 23:26 - Nov 23 with 2930 viewsMrTown

Moaning b******s on 23:16 - Nov 23 by blueconscience

But unfortunately everyone is so used to the current state of the club and see it as good enough.

Of course we all want to see the club at the same level it was in days gone by.

I want a 12 inch c*ck but it isn’t going to happen.

We are a League 1 club, it’s where we are, nothing we can do about it.

Life goes on.

Moaning b******s on 23:28 - Nov 23 with 2896 viewsRyorry

Moaning b******s on 23:16 - Nov 23 by blueconscience

Our current situation is just part & parcel of being a football fan - clubs' fortunes are cyclical - I remember when ManU were struggling in the 2nd tier, & the Bluemancs were lower than us in the second tier also trying to get promoted into the top tier.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Moaning b******s on 23:28 - Nov 23 with 2894 viewsBluefish

Moaning b******s on 23:26 - Nov 23 by MrTown

Life goes on.

I'll give you one if you like

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Moaning b******s on 23:29 - Nov 23 with 2884 viewsMrTown

Moaning b******s on 23:28 - Nov 23 by Bluefish

I'll give you one if you like

Yours is on your forehead though. I don’t like that type.

Moaning b******s on 23:32 - Nov 23 with 2871 viewsActionMan

Moaning b******s on 22:03 - Nov 23 by TRUE_BLUE123

I was also at Accrington.. you weren't the only one and it was absolutely a penalty.

As for todays game we were alright but everyone keeps saying we are winning games and we haven't even got going really, I believe that under Lamberts management these performances are as good as we are going to get.

The last 8 games we've been bang average in a division and a "mickey mouse" we are told we should be winning hands down. Key issue seems to be turning down Murphy who's scoring in a terrible team and bringing in Keane who by many supporters view is the best team in the league and he doesn't look like scoring again this century.

Importantly the football is as bad right now as we've ever seen at Ipswich.

I still stand by the fact had we played our best teams for the cup games we'd have played one less game and would have kept our momentum at least, but we keep resting people, breaking up the team and ducking league games. Games in hand are only useful if you can win them. We haven't so far.
Moaning b******s on 23:34 - Nov 23 with 2860 viewsblueconscience

Moaning b******s on 23:26 - Nov 23 by MrTown

Life goes on.

To be honest, I have given up all hope for this club until Evans sells up, I predict 7 more managers will fail under him before he sees he is the problem. Even if we do go back up this year, We will be the whipping boys again in the championship and end up back here in league one.

But never mind, It’s only a game I suppose. Most importantly, the players and staff get paid and can pay their bills and feed their families.

Moaning b******s on 23:37 - Nov 23 with 2820 viewsBluefish

Moaning b******s on 23:34 - Nov 23 by blueconscience

To be honest, I have given up all hope for this club until Evans sells up, I predict 7 more managers will fail under him before he sees he is the problem. Even if we do go back up this year, We will be the whipping boys again in the championship and end up back here in league one.

But never mind, It’s only a game I suppose. Most importantly, the players and staff get paid and can pay their bills and feed their families.

Lol you think someone will buy out Evans and put more in than he does? So naive that it is actually quite cute

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Moaning b******s on 23:40 - Nov 23 with 2802 viewsblueconscience

Moaning b******s on 23:37 - Nov 23 by Bluefish

Lol you think someone will buy out Evans and put more in than he does? So naive that it is actually quite cute

I am not saying Someone will buy him out, I am just saying he is why we are crap.

If no one wants to buy the club, then it will only be a case of how far will we fall.

And thank you for calling me cute, it is a pleasant change to be called something nice on here
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 23:42]

Moaning b******s on 04:11 - Nov 24 with 2556 viewsBlue_Moses

Moaning b******s on 22:03 - Nov 23 by TRUE_BLUE123

I'm starting to think the same thing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024