Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hopefully Town have got this the right way around 18:35 - Dec 1 with 587 viewspatrickswell

Concede a last minute equaliser this week, only to win there in the league next week.
Hopefully Town have got this the right way around on 18:41 - Dec 1 with 566 viewshampstead_blue

I had a double, no treble take on the crowd size.

I know they are playing 'away at home' but it's not that far.
Cov City had a great following. It's sad how over the years that has, I guess, been eroded by possibly bad management from top to bottom.

Must have been hard to play in front of two men and a dog.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Hopefully Town have got this the right way around on 18:48 - Dec 1 with 553 viewsGuthrum

Hopefully Town have got this the right way around on 18:41 - Dec 1 by hampstead_blue

I had a double, no treble take on the crowd size.

I know they are playing 'away at home' but it's not that far.
Cov City had a great following. It's sad how over the years that has, I guess, been eroded by possibly bad management from top to bottom.

Must have been hard to play in front of two men and a dog.

Do we know what proportion of that "crowd" were the Town contingent?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Hopefully Town have got this the right way around on 19:07 - Dec 1 with 531 viewsFixed_It

Hopefully Town have got this the right way around on 18:48 - Dec 1 by Guthrum

Do we know what proportion of that "crowd" were the Town contingent?

About 650 Town fans.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024