Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What did people think of Virginia Andrews tonight 22:59 - Dec 2 with 679 viewsClareBlue

Didn't look to be making it up to me. Some skilled editing in PA answers last week made him look even worse than he already was. This doesn't seem to be going away for the Prince.
What did people think of Virginia Andrews tonight on 23:07 - Dec 2 with 655 viewswkj

Nor should it, if there is anything in it. I will be disappointed if there is a lack of willingness to investigate it legally as it will reek of the same bull**it that kept Jimmy Saville safe until he passed.

Of course, guilty until proven innocent isn't the way to approach this, but any lack of formal investigation would be an utter disgrace to the victims and civilians of this country.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2019 23:09]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What did people think of Virginia Andrews tonight on 23:16 - Dec 2 with 634 viewsClareBlue

Of course innocent until proven otherwise, but we can pass opinion on a interview voluntary given. She looked convincing and credible, he looked shifty and entitled, IMO.
What did people think of Virginia Andrews tonight on 23:18 - Dec 2 with 631 viewswkj

What did people think of Virginia Andrews tonight on 23:16 - Dec 2 by ClareBlue

Of course innocent until proven otherwise, but we can pass opinion on a interview voluntary given. She looked convincing and credible, he looked shifty and entitled, IMO.

I am certainly not refuting your OP at all, merely going off on a tangent about how this seems to be playing out so far. By far and large I agree with you.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What did people think of Virginia Andrews tonight on 23:39 - Dec 2 with 591 viewsRyorry

Was that her maiden name?

Who knows really. She seemed genuine overall, but when it came to the bit about PA, her body language changed from looking open-eyed right into the camera/at the interviewer, to looking down, eyes closed. It was at that point (whilst looking down with eyes closed) that she started crying. I think that could be taken either way.

The Dernowitz (?) lawyer came across as convincing, and also the witness Sarah (forget surname, redhead) who spoke about Ghislaine Maxwell as primarily responsible along with Epstein - has GM now been located? wasn't spelled out in the prog.

Generally, needs dealing with by properly constituted court of law & PA giving evidence under oath - I believe that could be done in the USA.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What did people think of Virginia Andrews tonight on 23:47 - Dec 2 with 580 viewsClareBlue

One of the worst things that got me was the picture of her at the party surround by learing dick heads. She looks so young and completely out of place and sad. What were those people even thinking. Not much chance of PA going on holidays to states in the near future, I would guess.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024