Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert's Opinion of Leasing.com Trophy Unchanged as Blues Face Peterborough 12:45 - Dec 3 with 1065 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/37338/lamberts-opinion-of-leasing.com-tr

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Lambert's Opinion of Leasing.com Trophy Unchanged as Blues Face Peterborough on 18:19 - Dec 3 with 922 viewslmfcblue

Really inspirational for the players involved tomorrow knowing your manager thinks it’s a waste of time.
Also beating Col u would’ve saved fans travelling which he is so concerned about.
Lambert's Opinion of Leasing.com Trophy Unchanged as Blues Face Peterborough on 18:41 - Dec 3 with 914 viewsTractorCraigo

Lambert's Opinion of Leasing.com Trophy Unchanged as Blues Face Peterborough on 18:19 - Dec 3 by lmfcblue

Really inspirational for the players involved tomorrow knowing your manager thinks it’s a waste of time.
Also beating Col u would’ve saved fans travelling which he is so concerned about.

I agree that if we are in a competition we should take it seriously for the fans. However I also agree that this particular competition is a hinderence on our season. It has become the norm nowadays that teams focussIng on their league form find the cup competitions a distraction, so field weaker teams. My fear this season with all the postponed games, cup replays, and a transfer window around the corner our season may de-rail. I hope not.
Lambert's Opinion of Leasing.com Trophy Unchanged as Blues Face Peterborough on 19:04 - Dec 3 with 900 viewslmfcblue

Lambert's Opinion of Leasing.com Trophy Unchanged as Blues Face Peterborough on 18:41 - Dec 3 by TractorCraigo

I agree that if we are in a competition we should take it seriously for the fans. However I also agree that this particular competition is a hinderence on our season. It has become the norm nowadays that teams focussIng on their league form find the cup competitions a distraction, so field weaker teams. My fear this season with all the postponed games, cup replays, and a transfer window around the corner our season may de-rail. I hope not.

I think he’s benefited from having this comp so players on the fringes do get game time which he says is key for everyone to be up to speed when required.
Lambert's Opinion of Leasing.com Trophy Unchanged as Blues Face Peterborough on 21:42 - Dec 3 with 861 viewsKeaneish

Lambert's Opinion of Leasing.com Trophy Unchanged as Blues Face Peterborough on 18:19 - Dec 3 by lmfcblue

It’s a colossal waste of time. Pointless tournament which no-one will ever remember the winners of and will never be recognized in a trophy cabinet.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Lambert's Opinion of Leasing.com Trophy Unchanged as Blues Face Peterborough on 22:02 - Dec 3 with 852 viewsPJH

Lambert's Opinion of Leasing.com Trophy Unchanged as Blues Face Peterborough on 21:42 - Dec 3 by Keaneish

It’s a colossal waste of time. Pointless tournament which no-one will ever remember the winners of and will never be recognized in a trophy cabinet.

and embarrassing that we find ourselves in a position where we are forced to enter it.

I am luckier than PL because I do not have to go to these ridiculous games.
Lambert's Opinion of Leasing.com Trophy Unchanged as Blues Face Peterborough on 07:52 - Dec 4 with 754 viewsKeaneish

Lambert's Opinion of Leasing.com Trophy Unchanged as Blues Face Peterborough on 22:02 - Dec 3 by PJH

and embarrassing that we find ourselves in a position where we are forced to enter it.

I am luckier than PL because I do not have to go to these ridiculous games.

Couldn’t agree more. It’s absurd and a bit perverse that we could find ourselves in a Wembley final with a Man City under 21 side.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2019 8:14]

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024