Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today 08:49 - Dec 5 with 1905 viewsBlueAsTory

A lot of posters on here claim that Corbyn can be trusted all true to his views and his integrity is beyond question yet.
He blatantly lied and tried to waffle his way out of the fact he did not even know when our Queen’s speech takes place (same time every year for how many years).
Also hope it’s not true about Dianne’s son will be very hard for her if it is.
Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 08:50 - Dec 5 with 1240 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 08:51 - Dec 5 with 1231 viewsDanTheMan

I don't really like these posters who pop up around election time to post.

Could you not at least contribute a least a little to the other side of the forum? Even Facters occasionally posts about 18th century football.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 08:52 - Dec 5 with 1219 viewsBlueAsTory

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 08:50 - Dec 5 by Swansea_Blue

For the truth? Surely you want a balanced forum?
Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 08:53 - Dec 5 with 1214 viewslowhouseblue

far be it from me ever to defend corbyn but no one watches the queen's speech. the idea of anyone expecting an old died in the wool 1970s lefty gathering round the tv on christmas day to watch her maj is simply surreal. and that's fine.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 08:55 - Dec 5 with 1197 viewsSteve_M

No one cares on this one. It's an anachronism that I've never watched in my life.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 08:55 - Dec 5 with 1198 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 08:52 - Dec 5 by BlueAsTory

For the truth? Surely you want a balanced forum?

No, for the awful trolling effort. At least try and make the posts funny, or witty, or insightful.

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 08:55 - Dec 5 with 1194 viewsPinewoodblue

My understanding that there are a few who get to see the Queens speech in advance of the rest of us. Hence hints are given in advance as to content.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 08:55 - Dec 5 with 1194 viewsStokieBlue

It was silly of him and he should have said he's a republican and doesn't watch it but let's be even here, Boris lies all the time, if you are voting based on the individual in a presidential fashion then under your criteria you couldn't possibly vote for Boris.

It's also irrelevant to most people's lives. I've never watched it.

Perhaps it's more sensible to focus on and vote on the basis of policy not personality.

SB
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 8:58]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 08:57 - Dec 5 with 1178 viewsPinewoodblue

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 08:51 - Dec 5 by DanTheMan

Could you not at least contribute a least a little to the other side of the forum? Even Facters occasionally posts about 18th century football.

They probably already do but use an alternative identity to show their political persuasion.

2023 year of destiny

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 08:57 - Dec 5 with 1175 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 08:53 - Dec 5 by lowhouseblue

far be it from me ever to defend corbyn but no one watches the queen's speech. the idea of anyone expecting an old died in the wool 1970s lefty gathering round the tv on christmas day to watch her maj is simply surreal. and that's fine.

Hanging offence these days buh.

(I couldn't tell you when it's on what channel it's on. Who watches TV during Christmas day anyway? I suppose the issue is that he unconvincingly tried to wriggle out of it, but we all know why - and I don't think the monarchy are much use either. Harmless enough when not molesting children I suppose, but it not something I'm going to set the video recorder for).

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 08:58 - Dec 5 with 1169 viewsFixed_It

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 08:55 - Dec 5 by Pinewoodblue

My understanding that there are a few who get to see the Queens speech in advance of the rest of us. Hence hints are given in advance as to content.

You mean that she doesn't actually broadcast live after tucking into her Christmas pud and accompanying sherry?!?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 09:04 - Dec 5 with 1126 viewsRadlett_blue

Far bigger & better sticks with which to beat Corbyn. For while the media love personalities, ultimately most voters are smart enough to decide for whom to vote on the basis of party policies.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 09:06 - Dec 5 with 1101 viewssolemio

I thought the Queen's Speech was in October at the state opening of parliament.
Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 09:08 - Dec 5 with 1093 viewslowhouseblue

panic over angela rayner has cleared it all up:

https://www.itv.com/goodmorningbritain/angela-rayner-says-jeremy-corbyn-might-wa

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 09:09 - Dec 5 with 1088 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Nonsense post on both counts

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 09:11 - Dec 5 with 1080 viewsGlasgowBlue

I can think of far bigger sticks to hit Corbyn with. This, like not singing the national anthem, is a non story. He’s a lifelong republican. Why would he watch the Queen’s speech.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 09:11 - Dec 5 with 1076 viewsitfcjoe

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 09:08 - Dec 5 by lowhouseblue

panic over angela rayner has cleared it all up:

https://www.itv.com/goodmorningbritain/angela-rayner-says-jeremy-corbyn-might-wa

Why can't anyone just make a mistake these days, people having to come out and defend things that are wrong is just insufferable and clogs up the news.

Would be better of saying that as a party leader he gets to see it early, it's probably true he could (and he most likely doesn't anyway)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 09:11 - Dec 5 with 1074 viewsPinewoodblue

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 09:06 - Dec 5 by solemio

I thought the Queen's Speech was in October at the state opening of parliament.

Good point Boris has already announced the date of the Queens speech, subject the Tories winning a week today. Will Her Majesty's Christmas message to the Commonwealth do you?

2023 year of destiny

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 09:14 - Dec 5 with 1062 viewslowhouseblue

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 09:11 - Dec 5 by itfcjoe

Why can't anyone just make a mistake these days, people having to come out and defend things that are wrong is just insufferable and clogs up the news.

Would be better of saying that as a party leader he gets to see it early, it's probably true he could (and he most likely doesn't anyway)

"no I don't watch the queen's speech". i can't believe doing the same as everyone else could deter a single voter.

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 09:15 - Dec 5 with 1057 viewsitfcjoe

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 09:14 - Dec 5 by lowhouseblue

"no I don't watch the queen's speech". i can't believe doing the same as everyone else could deter a single voter.

Not anyone who doesn't already hate him and wouldn't be voting for him anyway

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 09:15 - Dec 5 with 1053 viewsmr_bean

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 08:51 - Dec 5 by DanTheMan

Could he be one of Cummings' social-media-manipulating minions?

All we need now is that Russian infiltrator gromheort to make a comeback, and we'll have the full set of propaganda protagonists.
Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 09:16 - Dec 5 with 1044 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's utterly painful. You can literally watch the mood becoming dumber by the day. I suppose it's a welcome distraction for those who don't want to be scrutinised.

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 09:17 - Dec 5 with 1039 viewsRadlett_blue

It's a long, turgid election campaign & the media are always desperate for a new story or angle, however trivial.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 09:17 - Dec 5 with 1033 viewsSomethingBlue

Who gives even one millionth of a fcuk about the Queen's speech? Anyone with half a brain might actually stop and wonder what else the right-wing attack dogs have been confecting given the sheer ludicrousness of this non-issue.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Not a great start for Labour and Corbyn today on 09:22 - Dec 5 with 1004 viewsBlueBadger

How's the weather there in Moscow this morning?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024