Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM 11:27 - Dec 5 with 973 viewsSteve_M

it's good enough for him too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 12:10 - Dec 5 with 915 viewsSwansea_Blue

That's an 'interesting' take from him. The Metro article is misleading, as from a quick glance it seems to be talking about only the rough sleeping part. But I'm fairly sure overall homelessness is up too, although it's variable by region as it's a devolved issue of course.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 12:11 - Dec 5 with 909 viewsSteve_M

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 12:10 - Dec 5 by Swansea_Blue

That's an 'interesting' take from him. The Metro article is misleading, as from a quick glance it seems to be talking about only the rough sleeping part. But I'm fairly sure overall homelessness is up too, although it's variable by region as it's a devolved issue of course.

Yes, the trend lines , both whilst Labour was in power and since, are clear.

In any case, even were it true they've had nine bloody years in government.

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 13:04 - Dec 5 with 852 viewsjontysnut

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 12:11 - Dec 5 by Steve_M

Yes, the trend lines , both whilst Labour was in power and since, are clear.

In any case, even were it true they've had nine bloody years in government.

He wants to have a wander through Leeds. It's not just homelessness but lack of funds to tackle drugs, adult social care. mental health etc. I don't remember people living in tents on Armley gyratory roundabout 10 years ago.
I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 13:10 - Dec 5 with 834 viewsSteve_M

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 13:04 - Dec 5 by jontysnut

He wants to have a wander through Leeds. It's not just homelessness but lack of funds to tackle drugs, adult social care. mental health etc. I don't remember people living in tents on Armley gyratory roundabout 10 years ago.

Amazing what spending nine years cutting every facet of the state does.

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 16:32 - Dec 5 with 766 viewsHARRY10

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 13:04 - Dec 5 by jontysnut

I think we need Rees-Mogg to explain how it isnall down to lack of 'common sense'.

"If people were a little more choosey over who their parents were and what school they decided to go to then perhaps they would not be homeless.

And as to living in tents plenty of folk in the Middle East live in tents and look at the wealth they have.... what with oil and such like".
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 17:12]
I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 16:45 - Dec 5 with 739 viewsHerbivore

That's outrageous, but they keep getting away with steadily feeding the public lies and disavowing themselves of any responsibility for anything.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 16:54 - Dec 5 with 727 viewsfactual_blue

Nothing new in Wolverhampton though

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B3zef_Stawinoga

It was widely thought in Wolverhampton that he had dreadful PTSD breakdown in the 50s, almost certainly connected with his wartime experiences, and simply stopped being able to be in a building.

God knows what had happened to him during the war.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 17:20 - Dec 5 with 686 viewsmanchego

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 16:45 - Dec 5 by Herbivore

That's outrageous, but they keep getting away with steadily feeding the public lies and disavowing themselves of any responsibility for anything.

It's working for them.
No lie is too big and every time they speak they lie. All of them.

Not enough people care.

They'll probably win.
Login to get fewer ads

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 17:23 - Dec 5 with 674 viewsDarth_Koont

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 16:45 - Dec 5 by Herbivore

That's probably pretty easy for them when their actual ideology is for the state to take less responsibility. They're halfway there already.

Pronouns: He/Him

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 17:31 - Dec 5 with 653 viewsHerbivore

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 17:20 - Dec 5 by manchego

It's working for them.
No lie is too big and every time they speak they lie. All of them.

Not enough people care.

They'll probably win.

It's depressing. I've seen some clips doing the rounds of voters in Grimsby and the Midlands discussing who they will vote for and they think Johnson tells it like it is and. They feel they can relate to him, whilst they see Labour as not being trustworthy. It's bonkers, they've been brainwashed. Johnson is a known liar but it doesn't seem to matter, we've caught Trumpitis off the Americans.

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 18:09 - Dec 5 with 628 viewsDubtractor

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 18:12 - Dec 5 with 618 viewstractordownsouth

Depressingly, this won't lose them support. I genuinely think if you put a Tory rosette on a piece of Dogsh*t, at least 30% of the population would queue up to vote for it regardless.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 18:14 - Dec 5 with 609 viewsHerbivore

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 18:09 - Dec 5 by Dubtractor

I don't believe that's true. They are lying about their lying now. I don't really understand how this is actually allowed, the extent of their dishonesty is totally debasong our politics but they just get away with it.

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 18:23 - Dec 5 with 591 viewsDubtractor

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 18:14 - Dec 5 by Herbivore

I don't believe that's true. They are lying about their lying now. I don't really understand how this is actually allowed, the extent of their dishonesty is totally debasong our politics but they just get away with it.

Of course it's not true. They just dive in, lie upon lie upon lie.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 18:25 - Dec 5 with 587 viewsHerbivore

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 18:23 - Dec 5 by Dubtractor

Is the Electoral Commission and our electoral law fit for purpose if a party can just lie their way to victory?

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 18:33 - Dec 5 with 575 viewsbrogansnose

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 18:23 - Dec 5 by Dubtractor

Its shameless.

They are taking the absolute living pi$$.
I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 18:38 - Dec 5 with 562 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 18:14 - Dec 5 by Herbivore

It’s a genuine threat to democracy (ironically, given they condition their followers to parrot slogans on about democracy; classic blaming others for what you yourself are guilty of).

There’s no way he ‘misremembered’. Fair enough if he got a figure wrong, but he got the direction of travel completely wrong too. And there’s something like this pretty much every day that shows it’s a deliberate tactic.

Straight out of the Bannon playbook, and look how that’s working out over there.

It can’t be said too many times, but they really are a bunch of c*nts.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 19:14 - Dec 5 with 540 viewsHARRY10

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 18:12 - Dec 5 by tractordownsouth

Depressingly, this won't lose them support. I genuinely think if you put a Tory rosette on a piece of Dogsh*t, at least 30% of the population would queue up to vote for it regardless.

By the standard of their candidates you could be forgiven for thinking that's what they have been doing.
I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 19:18 - Dec 5 with 537 viewsBlueBadger

I see Javid has decided if lying is good enough for the PM on 19:14 - Dec 5 by HARRY10

By the standard of their candidates you could be forgiven for thinking that's what they have been doing.

Probably a step up from the likes of Patel, Boris and Rees-Mogg.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024