Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Election bets... 19:52 - Dec 5 with 1678 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Johnson to lose seat....about 5/1
Turnout less than 60%...10/1. 60-65%.... 9/4
....Weather could be pretty dreadful....just saying!!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Election bets... on 19:58 - Dec 5 with 1352 viewsfooters

Turnout of 60-65%.@ 9/4 doesn't look a bad shout!

But my money's on the man Jezza becoming next PM :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Election bets... on 19:59 - Dec 5 with 1347 viewsgordon

A Johnson+Raab both losing their seats could be a tasty double. With bad weather forecast lots of Tory voters likely to stay indoors so as not to risk a fall.
Election bets... on 20:00 - Dec 5 with 1345 viewsJ2BLUE

Election bets... on 19:58 - Dec 5 by footers

Turnout of 60-65%.@ 9/4 doesn't look a bad shout!

But my money's on the man Jezza becoming next PM :)

You lot have convinced me there is a real chance Labour could form a coalition. Daring to hope now.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Election bets... on 20:01 - Dec 5 with 1332 viewsJ2BLUE

Election bets... on 19:59 - Dec 5 by gordon

A Johnson+Raab both losing their seats could be a tasty double. With bad weather forecast lots of Tory voters likely to stay indoors so as not to risk a fall.

#prayforsnow #andice #andsubzerotemperatures

Truly impaired.

Election bets... on 20:03 - Dec 5 with 1322 viewsfooters

Election bets... on 20:00 - Dec 5 by J2BLUE

You lot have convinced me there is a real chance Labour could form a coalition. Daring to hope now.

Good man! Has something fallen on your head recently, or just a change of heart?

Joking aside, the outcome will likely be a lot closer than some will think. Personally, I am also hoping for a Labour-led coalition government. The numberwangs at work have put a 7-10% possibility on that, not sure what that's based on tho.

Election bets... on 20:06 - Dec 5 with 1308 viewsGlasgowBlue

Election bets... on 20:03 - Dec 5 by footers

Good man! Has something fallen on your head recently, or just a change of heart?

Joking aside, the outcome will likely be a lot closer than some will think. Personally, I am also hoping for a Labour-led coalition government. The numberwangs at work have put a 7-10% possibility on that, not sure what that's based on tho.

Why aren’t you hoping for a Labour majority!

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Election bets... on 20:06 - Dec 5 with 1311 viewsgerryitfc

Election bets... on 20:00 - Dec 5 by J2BLUE

Not a chance. The Tories will have a working majority simply because the Labour party have Corbyn at the helm. We are stuck with Boris and his awful government for another five years at least. I'd like to see what odds you would get for Boris resigning in the next three years (if elected). I think he could turn out to be the most hated prime minister ever.
Election bets... on 20:08 - Dec 5 with 1298 viewsRyorry

Election bets... on 20:01 - Dec 5 by J2BLUE

#prayforsnow #andice #andsubzerotemperatures

Sunshine, showers, +3C till 11am; sunny periods +4 till 3pm; cloudy but dry, +3 till 10pm is forecast for round here, sorry!

Johnson losing his seat would be so funny that you don't need to bet on it to be richly rewarded!
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 20:11]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Election bets... on 20:10 - Dec 5 with 1288 viewsfooters

Election bets... on 20:06 - Dec 5 by GlasgowBlue

Why aren’t you hoping for a Labour majority!

Because that hasn't been a distinct possibility since the SNP came to power in Scotland. That and the power of your one-man anti-Corbyn campaign on here, of course.

Hope the Lib Dems do well mate. Things looking good :)

Thanks for your time, caller.

Election bets... on 20:11 - Dec 5 with 1283 viewsPJH

Election bets... on 20:06 - Dec 5 by gerryitfc

Not a chance. The Tories will have a working majority simply because the Labour party have Corbyn at the helm. We are stuck with Boris and his awful government for another five years at least. I'd like to see what odds you would get for Boris resigning in the next three years (if elected). I think he could turn out to be the most hated prime minister ever.

Maybe we can get rid of him as part of the Trump impeachment deal, when Trump goes his little pet dog goes.
Election bets... on 20:12 - Dec 5 with 1278 viewsJ2BLUE

Election bets... on 20:03 - Dec 5 by footers

No, I was always asking to be convinced. It happened...sort of. I'm still not Corbyn's biggest fans and at the very least he has not dealt with anti-Semitism very well. Eventually the possibility of Labour being able to carry out some of their ideas with coalition support watering them down a bit combined with the Tories just being more and more openly disgusting tipped the scales.

I still hope Corbyn introduced zero tolerance on anti-Semitism. I still have little faith in the Labour front bench but if it's a choice of giving them a chance and them possibly being out of their depth it's preferable to the outright nastiness of the Tories.

Truly impaired.

Election bets... on 20:25 - Dec 5 with 1229 viewsTommyparker

Most seats best odds
Conservative 1/20
Labour 14/1

Overall Majority best odds
Conservative 2/5
No overall Majority 9/4
Labour 22/1

Most votes best odds
Conservative 1/16
Labour 10/1
Election bets... on 20:28 - Dec 5 with 1215 viewsRyorry

Election bets... on 20:25 - Dec 5 by Tommyparker

Most seats best odds
Conservative 1/20
Labour 14/1

Overall Majority best odds
Conservative 2/5
No overall Majority 9/4
Labour 22/1

Most votes best odds
Conservative 1/16
Labour 10/1

No overall maj does look decent at 9/4.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Election bets... on 20:30 - Dec 5 with 1204 viewsgordon

Jo Swinson to lose her seat is possible as well, SNP are at about 5/2.
Election bets... on 20:34 - Dec 5 with 1194 viewsgordon

Election bets... on 20:28 - Dec 5 by Ryorry

No overall maj does look decent at 9/4.

Yeah I'd be a little bit surprised if the Tory lead is up near the numbers in the polls, maybe they'll just about scrape home, maybe not, but 9/4 pretty reasonable yeah.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 20:34]
Election bets... on 20:35 - Dec 5 with 1190 viewsTommyparker

Election bets... on 20:30 - Dec 5 by gordon

Jo Swinson to lose her seat is possible as well, SNP are at about 5/2.

Jo Swinson
Jeremy Corbon
Boris Johnson
All to win their seat treble bet
Best price 4/6

Labour party to win 250+ seats best price 9/2
Election bets... on 20:37 - Dec 5 with 1181 viewsHARRY10

Election bets... on 20:06 - Dec 5 by gerryitfc

I think not - tactical voting will rip him apart and topple a few of his big guns as well.

2017 the momentum was with opposing May, it is now with removing Johnson. That the polls got it so wrong with talk of 70-100 Tory majority is they were still working with outdated methodlogy.

And if you recall it was me who singularly predicted a hung parliament in 2017.

Nine days before that election we had,

"An ICM poll for the Guardian on Tuesday showed Labour gaining ground — a trend consistent with other pollsters — but suggested the Tories are still enjoying a healthy advantage.It placed Ms May on 45 per cent, Labour on 33 per cent, the Lib Dems on 8 per cent and Ukip on 5 per cent."

"Andrew Hawkins, the chairman of ComRes, told The Times: “If voters behave in the way they broadly did in 2015 then the Conservatives remain on track for a 100-plus majority. This seems, on present assumptions, the most likely outcome.”"
Election bets... on 20:52 - Dec 5 with 1153 viewsLord_Lucan

Election bets... on 20:37 - Dec 5 by HARRY10

I think not - tactical voting will rip him apart and topple a few of his big guns as well.

2017 the momentum was with opposing May, it is now with removing Johnson. That the polls got it so wrong with talk of 70-100 Tory majority is they were still working with outdated methodlogy.

And if you recall it was me who singularly predicted a hung parliament in 2017.

Nine days before that election we had,

"An ICM poll for the Guardian on Tuesday showed Labour gaining ground — a trend consistent with other pollsters — but suggested the Tories are still enjoying a healthy advantage.It placed Ms May on 45 per cent, Labour on 33 per cent, the Lib Dems on 8 per cent and Ukip on 5 per cent."

"Andrew Hawkins, the chairman of ComRes, told The Times: “If voters behave in the way they broadly did in 2015 then the Conservatives remain on track for a 100-plus majority. This seems, on present assumptions, the most likely outcome.”"

Bookmark this Harry. I bet you Boris gets a whopping majority - a token £10 to charity that he gets a majority????

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Election bets... on 20:53 - Dec 5 with 1150 viewsTrequartista

Tom Hunt (Con) Ipswich 1/3

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Election bets... on 20:56 - Dec 5 with 1135 viewsgordon

Election bets... on 20:52 - Dec 5 by Lord_Lucan

Bookmark this Harry. I bet you Boris gets a whopping majority - a token £10 to charity that he gets a majority????

whoa, hold on there old boy - 'a whopping majority' and 'a majority' are two quite different animals! Which is it? (Not that it's my bet)
Election bets... on 20:58 - Dec 5 with 1122 viewsLord_Lucan

Election bets... on 20:56 - Dec 5 by gordon

whoa, hold on there old boy - 'a whopping majority' and 'a majority' are two quite different animals! Which is it? (Not that it's my bet)

I think he will get a whopping majority but you cannot use that term in a bet as it is open to suggestion. Harry thinks tactical voting will rip him apart so my offer is that Boris gets a majority - and I will discard any alliance.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 20:59]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Election bets... on 21:02 - Dec 5 with 1110 viewsBLUEGOLD

Election bets... on 20:58 - Dec 5 by Lord_Lucan

I think he will get a whopping majority but you cannot use that term in a bet as it is open to suggestion. Harry thinks tactical voting will rip him apart so my offer is that Boris gets a majority - and I will discard any alliance.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2019 20:59]

You need to suggest a number to cover the word whopping.

I suggest it is 100 which I’m sure he won’t get
Election bets... on 21:06 - Dec 5 with 1101 viewsLord_Lucan

Election bets... on 21:02 - Dec 5 by BLUEGOLD

You need to suggest a number to cover the word whopping.

I suggest it is 100 which I’m sure he won’t get

That's moving the goalposts. I said that he would get a whopping majority and Harry said he would get ripped apart so my offer of a bet is a majority.

Election bets... on 21:07 - Dec 5 with 1095 viewsBloomBlue

Although on the flip side at the last GE wasn't the lowest turnout with the younger voter? You'll need the youngsters to not only register but this time actually go and vote
Election bets... on 21:09 - Dec 5 with 1084 viewsfooters

Election bets... on 21:07 - Dec 5 by BloomBlue

Although on the flip side at the last GE wasn't the lowest turnout with the younger voter? You'll need the youngsters to not only register but this time actually go and vote

We've been working on it, blad :)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024